Cc's striper(for Olga)

---***Olga:25, just to say so everythings legal 😃🙊 Enjoy!--**

Olgas pov:
So its just a normal, causual day at work. Whats that,where do i work you say, well first il tell you a bit about me, im Olga, im 25, black hair, average hight, live in Ireland and well i work at a strip club called 'just4fun😏' , and well we do get allot of famous men coming in and out of here. The most famous man that ever walked in here, was most probably Corey Taylor, im a fan but not as much as i love Black Veil Brides. Im always hoping that they will come here as the tour in Ireland and Uk quite often. To be honest, BVB are currently here in Ireland on tour for about 2-3 weeks, and well they should come here by then!

Cc's pov:
Mannnn, we just landed here in Ireland, and damn am i feeling rather... 'turnt on', why you say, thats because me and Ash were just searching up some strip clubs in Ireland and we found one that we will be stoping by quite often. I look at the 'just4fun😏' page and boiii did i find a sexy ass girl i want to make mine!Her name is Olga, looks like the perfect scene stripper that I've ever seen in my life. My first stop is at that strip club for sure.

--ccs in strip club--

Olgas pov:
Well i have just seen the man of my dreams, the man of my life, Christian 'CC' Coma. "Fuck." I whisper to myself as hes approaching me. I start to grind my ass to the song thats playing called 'start twerkin like Miley' and i can see his boner growing by the minuet. Hes centimetres away from me, and i say in my stripers 'sexily/moanish' voice "hey baby wanna privet dance? Comon CC i know you wanna, i charge £2
(or €2/3) a minuet." I say grabbing his crotch.
"Fuck... il have 15minuets please! Your obviously a fan." he says shaking from me crabbing him. "huge... but not as huge as your
d!ck." he chuckles and squeezes my ass.
I grab his hand, pulling him to the booth. I call him into the booth, and the song called 'Rack city bitch' starts to play. I start of slow, i move in between his legs as he grabs my waist, I start to shake my ass more faster and pop my chest in and out. I twerk up and down his crotch, he groans, so i decide to turn around, place my hands on the floor, put my legs either side of his and shake like theres no tomorrow. Then I kneel up on his knees and put my arms round his neck and start popping my chest, and he moves his hands from my waist to my boobs. I stand up and give a little twirl after 15 sweaty and sexy minuets and say "Thats your time up baby."
Before I leave, he says "i want you." So i think, because im not allowed to sell my self yet, our boss says we have to 'work our way up to that'. "okay £350 and im yours for the rest of the day and night." "okay follow me to the car"

Ccs pov:
Wow. I cant wait to get these trousers off, my boner is growing by the minuet i dont know how much long my boxers and trousers can hold it!

*car drive home*
Ccs pov:
Oh my god babe, stop the teasing or il have to pull over and do you here in the car and then 10x harder back at home, i think to myself. Olga tells me to pull over, so i pull over into the forest, which is legit in the middle of nowhere. She straddles me, which causes me to groan. She slides down my trousers and boxers, touching my length making me stiffen.(😂) she slides down her panties as her work uniform is just a bra and panties. she lines her self over me, and starts to ride me, whilst I'm still sat in my seat. She moans like mad, which makes me a moaning mess. She slides up and down 10x faster i release in her causing her to do the same. the journey home is somewhat 'sexual'.

*at ccs house*
Olgas pov:
"Ready for round two?😏".