VII - 1

The warm pillow is raising and lowering and my head is moving with it.

I hug it closer, bury my face in it and breathe out. My pillow is shaking slightly. Under quite some effort I open one of my eyes and see a naked torso. Well, have of it. The other half is occupied by my body.

I breathe in and smell Thomas. He smells so good. I shift a little bit to bury my nose into his skin even further and get more of his delicious scent. My leg wanders up his and stops when it connects with something hard.

In my sleep-drunken state, I grin. Someone's got morning wood. Now that I know, I can't resist. I let my hand travel down his torso, over his abs, and to his groin. I can feel his stomach heaving faster. He is slowly waking up. Let's welcome him with something nice.

I let my hand slip under his boxer and wrap it around his cock. I don't move for a while and just squeeze it. Now I open both my eyes and lift my head a bit. His nipple is directly in front of my mouth. I mean it is like an invitation.

I lick once. No reaction. I lick twice. His breath goes faster. I smile.

Slowly I start to jerk him off and sucking his nipple at the same time. God, he tastes good. I could lie and say this is all for his pleasure but honestly this is as much for my satisfaction as it is for his.

I feel his hand moving on my back trying to go under my shirt. He is awake. Let the games begin. I let the incubus inside me take over and before I know it I sit on his stomach leaning down and kissing him.

Immediately he kisses me back. I don't care about morning breath. I want to taste him. All of him. All the time. I sense his arousal and decide to feed, which just gets him more eager and suddenly he turns us around. He is now on top of me pressing me into the mattress with his body.

I feel his hard cock pressing against my hips slowly grinding against me. I love it when he is so eager and horny. I feed more. It feels like I haven't had his energy for years. Good that this is like a full-on buffet.

My hands explore the familiar territory of his back and his ass. I squeeze it pulling him closer into me. He moans into our kiss. I am sure he feels my dick twitching against his hip.

One of his hands manages to go under my shirt and my skin starts to tingle where he touches me. Now I am the one who can't hold back the moaning.

Suddenly we hear a loud sound from the hallway and then the door handle gets pushed down. Thomas stops kissing me and looks at me with panic in his eyes.

Fast I turn us around again, cover us with the blanket, and snuggle into his chest.

"Hold still", I whisper loud enough for him to hear. At that moment the door opens completely and I get a look at Angel. She is still in her pajamas but something is wrong. She is looking down onto her knee her lips slightly shaking.

Quick I am up leaving Thomas under the blanket to not reveal Thomas state to Angel. I can hide my erection pretty good under the nightgown that is Thomas's shirt. I kneel next to her.

"What's wrong Angel?", I say and clearing my throat right after. I still have a raspy morning voice.

"I fell", she whines pouting her lips.

"Shall we go to the bathroom to see if you're hurt?", I ask but don't wait for an answer before I push her out of the room toward the bathroom. Before I leave the room I smirk at Thomas and lick my lips.

Such a waste leaving the perfect man with my favorite toy alone in bed.

After I check on Angel and assure her that everything's fine, I tell her to go into the kitchen. That I will just get some pants on and then make her breakfast. So she is running into the kitchen as if she didn't fell two minutes ago and I walk into Thomas's bedroom.