She become irritated and angry. It's not new whenever Carman Lee see Wang Yibo's tattoos she becomes angry. Wang Yibo go inside his closet again.

"Greet your mother properly... And didn't I told you to stop tattooing your body?" Carman Lee asked angrily.

"Go away..." Wang Yibo said while putting t-shirt on his body.

"Yeyaaa... I am you mother... You have come from me.. Get it... You have to listen to me..." Carman Lee irritatedly said.

"Of course... I have to listen to you always.. You have given me birth... You are controlling my life... What do you want more?" Wang Yibo said sarcastically and take his bike keys from table.

He start leaving the room. Carman Lee go behind him and telling him to stop.

"Come back here. We didn't done with talking..." Carman Lee shout.

"If you don't stop talking I will make you drink vinegar..." Wang Yibo said and start coming downstairs.

Shen Xiao Hai and Hai Kuan was discussing about something in living room.

(Living Room)

(Living Room)

But their discussion get interrupt when they hear mother and son fighting again. Wang Yibo come downstairs. He was about to leave the house but Ann Wang(His sister-in-law) stop him.

"Don't you want to eat breakfast again?" Ann Wang asked while placing juice on table.

"No.." Wang Yibo said again start walking.

"Don't you want to say anything to your son? Why he is like this?" Carman Lee scream at her husband Shen Xiao Hai front upstairs.

"Asked yourself why he is like this.. Like mother like son.." Shen Xiao Hai mumbled.

"What did you just say?" Carman Lee asked.

"Nothing.. Nothing... Yibo why you are fighting with your mother early in the morning?" Shen Xiao Hai asked.

"There is a cockroach on your shoe..." Wang Yibo calmly said.

Shen Xiao Hai jump on sofa. Hai Kuan and Ann Wang stop themselves from laughing. But they are smiling.

"GOD.. Why you are like this? Who is father and son here?" Carman Lee scream again.

"But..." Shen Xiao Hai about to say something but Carman Lee cut him.

"Shut up..." Carman Lee said.

"Mom.. It's ok.. You know right dad don't like that thing..." Hai Kuan said.

"Shut up... Stop taking your dad side always.." Carman Lee said.

They start blubbering themselves. Wang Yibo take sigh and leave from there. He comes out from mansion and take his phone from his pocket to call someone.