Day 2 Morning

"Good morning kids, have you slept well" awakened us Aunt Sallie in the morning.

I opened my eyes, sat on edge of bed and stretched my arms. I remembered that I am wearing girls pyjamas. But I didn't care anymore.

"Mommy mommy I'm dry today " said Emily, who just got out of bed, looked into her pyjama pants and putted her hand into diaper.

"Good girl!" said aunt Sallie. "Now let's see if other two kept their nappies dry this nigh ."

"What, they wore a pampers too?" Emily shockingly asked.

"Yes, just in case. So kids, are you dry".

"Yes" said me in Mia in an instant.

"Hmm, I'm not so sure. Let me check to be sure". I looked away when she pulled my pink pyjama pants away and squeezed front of my diaper. "Good boy. And now you Mia". She turned out to be dry too. I think that we both should thank Emily for waking us in the middle of the night to go to toilet, otherwise one of us would probably wet their pants this night. Or more correctly, his diaper.

"Well kids, I planned that today we would go on a long walk, but it's raining outside. So I figured out that today we could just stay indoors, watch some movies and maybe order pizza until rain stops." told us Sally.

"Yay, could we watch Harry Potter, please" excited Mia said.

"Yes, why not. But after the breakfast!".

We went down to kitchen where Sally prepared us fried eggs with hotdogs. We started eating fast as we all couldn't wait to To my surprise Ellie finished with eating first. But to be fair, she had the smallest portion. "Damm it" I heard Mia curse as she spilled some milk over her pants. "Mia, watch your language!" aunt Sallie demanded. "Sorry mother... " Mia apologized. "That's better. Now go put those wet pants in washer"

Meanwhile Ellie already went to living room to set up movie o TV. "Wait for me !" ,I shouted, quickly finished my meal and went to living room, where movie already started. "Hey, don't forget abut me", shouted Mia and came running before to the TV. Without any pants...

"Aaam Mia... ", I said.

"What."

"You have no pants. I can clearly see your pampers..."

"So what. We're all wearing one. Besides it's not worth missing the movie to go change myself" she answered and I realized she was right. I was still wearing pampers and I too would rather stay in them that to miss the movie. I wasn't enthusiastic about staying in baby diaper and girls pyjamas, but Harry Potter was worth it.

We all sat on couch, with Mia in middle, and Ellie closely guarding remote controller on the right.

Halfway through the movie I started feeling the urge to pee. I decided to ignore it.

"Ellie, pause the movie for a minute, I gotta go pee" I heard Mia say.

"Me too", I said.

"Not a chance. My favorite part is just coming up. If you don't wanna miss it, hold it or just use your pamper.", suggested Ellie.

Mia sighted. "Well, I'm not going to miss this part". She closed her eyes and started breathing more slowly.

I was shocked. "Are you... ?". I could see my answer before even finishing my question, as padding between Mia's leg started expanding and growing darker.

"Yes... Why don't you do the same? You said you needed to go pee too"

"I did... but I'm not doing it in diaper"

"Why not? Hey, you know what. I challenge you to use your diaper"

"No Mia, I'm not falling for that."

"C'mon, don't make me feel stupid for being only one in wet diaper. Just do it"

"I don't know... It would be too embarrassing to pee in it..."

"C'mon cousin, please, please please..."

"Hmm.. You know what... If Ellie does it too , I will do it..."

"You are too late." said Emily not moving her gaze from the TV. " I already filled mine at the scary part when troll attacked Hermione."

I was trapped. "Well, then... I guess I could try it too. Just please don't look at me."

"No problem." said Ellie, while still not moving her focus from movie.

"You too, Mia!"

"Ok... But stop you should stop staring at my diaper too!"

"Shh! Be quiet, I'm watching!" demanded Ellie.

I felt like I had no choice but to do the gross deed. I remembered that Mia closed her eyes for a moment, so I did the same. But when I tried to release my bladder nothing happened. I got off the couch and pretended I'm on toilet. This time it worked, and soon I felt warm flow expanding the front of my diaper. The feeling was actually not that bad. It felt... warm, and wet while I imagined it would be more... yucky. I opened my eyes and sat back on couch, feeling my warmed padding under my pink pyjama pants and continued with watching the movie.

"You finished?" Mia asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Nice" said Mia.

"Whatever..." said Ellie.

We continued watching the rest of the movie witout thinking about how will aunt Sallie react, if she catches all of us in our soaked diapers.