Me and my DUMB 5 year old self

"Sorry Cinnamon, we have to go to work. Luckily, your favorite babysitter is going to be here!" Mom said. Cinnamon was my nickname. My favorite babysitter is named Wendy. She has beautiful red hair! Last time I saw her was three months ago. She lives in Gravity Falls. Gravity Falls is about 50 miles from where I live. Bang! "Hey guys, I'm here!" Said Wendy. "Bye Mrs. And Mr.," "Remember the list?" "Yep!" "Okay bye!" Bang! We really need to get that door fixed. "So, what you wanna do?" I pointed over to the bookshelf."Again? You really love that book don't you?

I nodded. "Okay, one upon a time..."

~Time Skip~

"Yawn~ I think it's time we go to sleep. Don't cha think?" Wendy asked. She picked me up and placed me in my bed. "Sweet Dreams!"

Once Wendy left the room, the entire room turned into a grey scale. Besides me and this man. He had blonde hair and an eyepatch, he was wearing a suit with yellow and a bowtie of black plus, his pants were almost completely connected to his shoes.

"The names Bill Cipher," "Hi~ My name is __ but you can call me cinnamon!" I said like a true 5 year old. "Wanna play a game?" "Sure, but how about we make a deal first?" His hand went into a blue flame. I backed up until I fell off the edge of my bed. Luckily I landed on my head and not my neck. "Ow..." He pulled me up. "Come on. It doesn't hurt." He poked himself. "See nothing wrong" "What's the deal then?" He said something I didn't understand at that time. "When your 15 I'll come and meet you. You must help me with some stuff I'm working on. For now, I'll give you something so I'm not taking advantage of you. Deal?" His hand lit up again. I grabbed it. "Deal!" I looked around the room at thought of something. I was staring at him. "Could I have your bowtie?" He was shocked at my decision. "You sure? I could summon up a unicorn or something if you really want." "No thanks, your bowtie will help me remember you!" He handed me his bowtie. "Okay. Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, Bye," He dissapeared.

The room turned into full color. I hid the bowtie under my pillow. "Hello, we're back. Thanks Wendy." I jumped as I heard her name. Running to Wendy I jumped as high as I could and gave her a hug. "Bye Wendy..." "Aww. Don't worry I'll see you again soon"

"Promise?"

"Promise."