Untitled Part 2

erza and mirajane realise the love they strongly hold for one another.

Erza had beautiful flowing scarlet hair and deep chocolate brown eyes, her hair was tied into a lose ponytail when she awoke slowly from her slumber.  She looked around lazily, her eyes still kicking into focus when a small bump next to her wiggled a little. A small white pony tail poked out from under the baby blue duvet covering the king size bed in Erza’s room, slowly and gently Erza lifted up the covers to reveal innocent blue eyes staring up at her, she looked further down and saw a pair of perfectly round bare breasts moving up and down on the pale naked body in her bed.. A shade of crimson covered Erza's face as she whispered “Mira-Jane?”

Mira-Jane smiled and giggled as she looked Erza up and down, Erza looked down and gasped at her own naked body, little purple marks resembling those on Mira-Jane’s body were perked over her own. A wave of confusion washed over her and she looked blankly at Mira-Jane and asked, “W...what happened? Why...Why are you here?”  Mira-Jane looked down at the covers and fiddled her hands, “don’t you remember? You said you’ve liked me from a child and you loved me now...” Erza’s face changed to an expression as if she’s seen a ghost as she thought to herself “we were drinking pretty heavy last night, she’s just confused that’s all… I got to get rid of her”.

Anger strongly flushed over her but there was guilt and... Joy, she was pleased but upset. She did love her she always has, she just wants to hold her in her arms but it’ll never happen.  Putting on a strong face Erza spoke clearly “Mira-Jane, I don’t love you, I never will, we are two totally different people okay, please leave.” It came out harsher then she expected. Mira-Jane quietly whispered “I’m sorry” put on her shirt and skirt and ran from the room, tears flying from her beautiful blue eyes. Erza sighed and heaved herself out of bed and trudged towards her shower, what had she just done, she was completely unaware of the consequences…

The next day……

The sun was gleaming down on fairy tail’s guild as Erza walked towards the doors and pushed them open, her hair flowed strongly behind her and came to rest on her back, a single piece came over her face and she gently brushed it away only to see Mira-Jane running into the back room.  Her heart tried to call out but it came as a cough instead, every inch of her was aching to touch Mira-Jane and hold her close but she brushed the thoughts away. She walked over to the bar where Mira-Jane usually works and found Cana in her place instead, drinking heavily as usual, “what happened to Mira-Jane? She saw you enter the guild and ran away crying?” she looked sternly at Erza and dribbled beer down her front, Erza looked down and put on a harsh voice to hide her guilt, “how the hell am I supposed to know what’s wrong with her, she’s too sensitive so anything could of happened” a whimper came from the backroom doorway as Mira-Jane stood there with tears running down her cheeks and red puffy eyes from crying.  She spotted Lisanna staring her way, a threatening look on her face. Erza poured herself a drink and chugged it straight down.   

Later that day….

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Wendy, Carla and happy came rushing over, a job flyer in their hands and behind them trailed a depressed, scared looking Mira-Jane. Erza's heartbeat quickened at the sight of Mira-Jane, her beautifully long snow white hair flowing behind her and the little ponytail on her head bouncing with every quiet step she took. Her dress today was the usual red but it was shorter than usual, it came to just above her knees, her eyes were still a puffy red and when Mira-Jane looked up to see Erza her blue eyes seemed to widen and then become teary. Lucy stood in front of Erza with her hands on her hips “Erza, we’re going on a job and Mira-Jane’s coming with us” she explained to Erza, then Natsu came and rested his head on Lucy's shoulder, sneaked his arm around her waist and pulled her closer into him and kissed her cheek playfully, his eyes held an amused look in them as she turned her head to glare at him, he then backed away. At the same time Juvia snuck up behind Gray and scared him, he shouted and spun round only to see Juvia looking up at him with a guilty scared look on her face, he sighed and held her to his chest then kissed her forehead “I’m sorry darling, you scared me that’s all”.