You Didn't Order From Me But... (2020 Ep.2)

Another episode of "You Didn't Order From Me But". YDOFMB Y...yodifmabuh...

Anyway, this is a thing I do from time to time where I scour the multimedia designs threads and search for denied requests (or just requests where the requester didn't get what they were looking for) and try it out myself.

This request was tried, but the requester and covermaker didn't see eye to eye.

So I tried, too.

GlitchandGlitz requested a...fantasy? cover? The form didn't have a place to put genre so I'm not entirely sure if this is supposed to be fantasy or sci-fi because it involves planets.

Also, "Worlds Collide" is a very popular title in my covermaking repertoire. I made one for myself and one for a friend of mine :P Third time's the charm? I do like this cover the best out of all the "Worlds Collide" covers ;) 

========

Title: Worlds Collide
Subtitle: Shadow Storm
Author Name: GlitchandGlitz
Ideas: Girl with black hair, tan skin, standing on top of a planet watching two other planets crash into each other.
Color Scheme: One planet should be blue, the other yellow, and the one she's standing on can look like Earth.
Important Concepts/Themes: The planets crashing into one another, and her facing them. Try to have an aura of black/white power around her.
Blurb/Summary: Jaidyn Storm is a genius. She's always known about that part of herself. Recruited at the age of ten to become one of the ten genius's to help rule the country, Jaidyn has always known exactly who she's supposed to be.

But does she know all the secrets behind the lies?

Anything Else: On top of the title, can you place ( in a smaller size) Book One In The Worlds Collide Series? I don't know if I want to put it there or not, so I'd prefer to see how it looks.

========

Girl with black hair and tan skin was surprisingly hard to find. Getty, get yourself together and give me a good pic. Eventually found a pic.

The colliding planets of blue and yellow... Colliding planets, yes, but blue and yellow? I had to do that myself.

Also, girl has to be standing on a planet looking at two planets crashing and for a good minute, my brain just wasn't processing that image XD

Eventually, I got it. I couldn't do the "aura of black/white" because it was just making the whole cover look messy and just overall not coming together.

The requester said with or without "Book One In The Worlds Collide Series" (tagline) and if they want the cover below, they can ask me to remove it. Easy peasy.

I can also change the blue glow behind "Shadow Storm" to another color.

Fonts Used (in case requester wants a sequel cover and I'm not available or something)

Author Name: EB Garamond, Title: Quattrocentro, Subtitle and Tagline: Forum

Three different fonts might be a big no-no, but look, they're all pretty similar. So it's fine XD

Photos are all Stock photos from Getty through PicMonkey. Thank you subscription.

 Thank you subscription

GlitchandGlitz if you want this cover, comment in this chapter or send me a message. If you want the tagline "Book One In The Worlds Collide Series" removed, just let me know :)