Story Stickers

I made these things called story stickers (2019, August). Basically they are made with the main colors that are used in your cover although some colors made be altered a bit to better match with the other colors. The words can be book title and author or just book title, character name, tagline, or even a short quote.

BeZorro and 4JohnnyCade and ShadowsOfStorms have been my guinea pigs in this graphic experiment outside of your knowledge. If you want these story stickers, message me or comment below.

 If you want these story stickers, message me or comment below

4JohnnyCade Your sticker was really for my experiment enjoyment

4JohnnyCade Your sticker was really for my experiment enjoyment. I didn't mean for it to come out looking like a scout badge that Russell might wear. It's got that Junior Wilderness Explorer vibe.

ShadowsOfStorms I wonder if you remember the cover with the red tagline we tried out that didn't work because it was too dark against the background? I used the colors from that cover to make this story sticker experimenting with square-shaped blood drops.

The reason BeZorro is the only one with the author name is because I used the book titles and also knew what author name she normally goes by.

So in the end, what are story stickers for you?

Might be kinda cool for your fans to own a sticker that has to do with your story, right?

Perhaps :P

And it will promote your book, too.

Scenario:

Person A: Hey, cool sticker! Is it from something?

Person B: Yeah, it's this cool story about...*insert story synopsis here*...and you should totally check it out!

Person A: Awesome! Can you send me the link?