Chapter 27//Found

"We will be lost and found a thousand times along this cobbled road of us."
ATTICUS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, have you heard from him at all?"

Shaking her head Alicia grips the phone harder, looking around the kitchen she checks to see if there are any spying eyes or ears around "I don't know what you want me to say, Nat, I haven't seen or heard from him in months."

Hearing Nat sigh down the phone Alicia frowns "I wish I could help you Nat but wherever Clint is he doesn't want to be found."

Hanging up the phone Alicia slams it onto the counter, wiping away a stray tear that had rolled down her cheek she stands back up straight and takes in a deep breath.

"Cooper! Where are my headphones?" Looking over her shoulder she watches as Lila runs down the stairs searching for her older brother.

"I never had them!" smiling to herself Alicia walks over to her daughter and pats her head "Check in the office sweetie, I think Nate had them last."

"I said I don't have them" Cooper yells out.

"We know love, she's looking for them somewhere else" Alicia calls back to Cooper.

"Alicia!"

Standing straight Alicia looks around "Clint?" hearing the back door slam she turns and runs towards it, grabbing the handle she swings the door open. Stepping out she almost falls, looking down she notices a baseball mitt "Nate! Come and grab your baseball mitt off the floor before someone hurts themselves."

"Ok mum."

Waking up to her phone ringing at 3 AM was not how Alicia was expecting her Friday morning to go. Blinding reaching around Alicia finally feels her phone on the nightstand and grabs it "Yes?"

"I've done it."

"Tony?" pulling the phone away from her ear she looks at the time, bringing the phone back she sits herself up "It's 3 AM."

"And?" rolling her eyes Alicia rubs her temples "What do you want?"

"I know how to time travel, I can go back and stop Thanos before he snaps."

"Ok, why did you call me?"

"Because you're my PA."

"Wrong, I was your PA. I resigned, remember."

"I don't understand what you're implying," Tony says "But I'll be there to pick you up at 9."

"Tony I do..." before she finished her sentence Alicia hears the phone beeping in her ear.

Throwing her phone on her best Alicia lies back down "why didn't I just block him."

"Nate grab your bag please" looking over at her youngest Alicia smiles as he puts his backpack on "Thank you, sweetie."

Looking at all her children Alicia nods happily that they were finally ready for Tony to pick them up. Pulling her phone out Alicia checks the time only to see Tony late, looking up she looks out at the driveway hoping to see Tony driving his car towards the house. 

"Mum, when are we being picked up?" hearing a thump Alicia turns around looking at her eldest lying down on the porch. 

Rolling her eyes she nudges her son with her foot "Cooper please get up off the floor."