Chapter 2 {Samira's pov}

"Mom , Mom where are you? And did you put my black leather jacket?" I said shuffling my clothes from my wardrobe. "I'm not getting it mom" I said finally giving up and sitting down in Indian style.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SAMIRA?" she shouted adjusting her specs.
"I asked you if you have seen my black jacket you know mom it's my favorite" I said explaining my big problem.

"Do you think I have time for this? Don't you get it I'm so busy. First handling the damn business and then listening your stupid complaints now" she shouted.

It felt like a heartbreak. But it didn't felt that weird because I was used to it. I'm used to listening my mom's bitter words.

"I'm sorry mom" I said actually not caring about my apology but searching my jacket.

"You better be" my mom said pulling out her iPad and leaving the room.

You all must be wondering why do I have to behave like this. Or I must be a disrespectful daughter but no the statement is half true.

I was born in Alibaug {A village in Maharashtra} My family was a middle class family at that time. I always used to see my mom and dad fighting over small thing. I didn't have any siblings.

Every time when I used to come from school I used to see my mom and dad fighting. I used to cry every night. It still feels like a nightmare!

At the age of 10 my mom decided to leave my dad and live with my grandparents. After leaving my dad's house everything wasn't normal. My mom didn't have time for me as she used to work hard at the fabric company.

Living with my grandparents never felt worthless. Time flew by and I lost my both grandpa and grandma in an car accident.

Every night I used spend alone sleeping at the bed and waiting for mom. I know how much she struggled and resulted in a grand massive opportunity.

Today she's the boss of 'Fab and silk'. But nothing remained same. We became rich. We had everything now. But one thing made me poor. My mom's love and affection. Her time for me, Her love for me changed.

We never talked. We never saw each other much. It felt like I was poor without that affection.

So finally I decided to take a break from all this and visit the place where it all started.

I decided to visit my hometown.

*Alibaug* 💓

Hey guys ! I hope y'all enjoyed the update. Sorry it's kinda cliche but you'll enjoy it ahead. If you liked the update than please vote🏵️