CH-9

Sana turns back and finds Ruby smiling at her sweetly with a tray of juice in her hand ...Ruby is a middle aged women who is taking care of this mansion since last 7 years ...
Sana - Matlab??
R- babaa 12 yrs k thay jab unhone apne school m kisi bacche ka perfume pasand aagaya thaa ...us Bache be school chor dya par baba ne uska pata lagwakar usse perfume ka pata lagaya ...he's just ... obsessed with smells Jo khushboo baba ko pasand aajati hai vo is cupboard m next 12 hrs m hoti hai ...(Ruby explained)
Sana- ohh...lekin mere photos?
R- lagta hai baba ka obsession divert hogaya hai (chukle) aap juice pijiye aur rest karye m dinner prepare karti hu n leaves
Sana- ajeeb insaan hai ...huh....pagal perfume ikhaatee krraha hai ...Kya dukaan lagayegaa itne saare perfumes k ...ya baith Kar khelegaa inse ...huh...par Mere sketches to bade pyaare banaye Hain isne ....arghh Sana tu usko praise karrae hai ...khundas shukla ko chup karjaa...
Sana freashen up and takes a tour of whole mansion and then goes to garden area ...the full moon adding the senerity to the scene ....the moon lighting her face making it more glowing ...her smooth flawless skin is beaming in contact with agony of moonlight...she is lost in her thoughts when she feels someone is standing right beside her ...she gulps her saliva n turns back with a jerk in order to hit the person...
Sid who is lost admiring her from last 5 mins comes back with a hit on his chest though it didn't affected him ...her soft little hands in front of his muscular tonned chest...it was impossible for him to get hurt but he is siddharth...
Sid- oouchhh.....biwi.....
Sana gets panicked at first but then she realizes it's his trick ...
Sana- Marr nahi Gaye tum ...oouchh (mimics)
Sid- Kya biwi...tum bhi naa...kabhi to mujhe lekar sensitive ho
Sana- sensitive? Tujhe lekar huh (sarcastically)
Sid- pulls her towards him such that she bumps in his chest ...tum sensitive hogi ...aur sirf mujhe lekar hogi ...n carasses her face tucking her hair strand behined her ears...
Sid- ab Chalo ...ki yaha pool k fishes khaane ka iraada hai dinner m (smirks)
Sana make faces and follows him..
They had there dinner and headed towards room to sleep...
Sana sees here and there in the room as to find sofa to sleep ...she murmurs
Hayee itna vadda kamraa pr bed k alawa kuch h hi nhi ...
Sid smirks seeing her - biwi ab tumhare paas do option hai ..
OpA- yaha aakar mere paas so jao
OpB- vaha zameen p akad k Soo jaoo
Agar tumhe lifeline chahye to m phone of frnd m available hu...
Sana- huh....aaya bada...
She moves towards bed gives Sid a bunny smile and pulled a robe such that a net curtain divides the bed in two halves...
Sid- wow...this is so creative...
Sana- mjhe pata hai sofa hatane ka bakwas idea tko aaya hogaa itnaa to m tko samjh hi gayi hu ...islye Mai backup plan rakh k chali thii ...(proudly)
Sid with a jerk pushes her towards him and she lands in his chest and in another second he switches there positions and caged her under him ...
Sid- hmm....ab Kya khayal hai biwi...
While playing with her hairs...
Mjhe tumhare kareeb aane k lye zada efforts karne k zaroorat nahi hai ...qki (whispers huskily) tum b jaanti ho tumhari body mere touch ko kaise respond karti hai ....while seeing her breathing heavily ...he slowly kiss on her neck and nuzzles in her neck by rubbing his nose on hers ...again kissing her neck ... enjoying his sweet torture from nose to neck kissing it nibbing it...
Here Sana unable to do anything closes her eyes ...
Sid frees her and moves towards his side of the bed but Sana is still lying there frozen he smirks n whispers in her ears - ab jao ...border k paar ho 2 min or yaha ase hi letii rae na to m aage k gaurantee nhi desakta (smirks)
Sana quickly pulls the net up n goes to her side ...facing opposite side ... recovering with what just happened ...
Sana's pov.
Sahi to khraha hai ...q m iske touch p kuch bol nhi paati jab ye paas aata hai to Meri aawaz q nhi nikalti ...par ye ruk q Gaya ...Kya isse Sach m mere comfort ka khayal hai?? Kya soch rae h Sana Soo jaa ye khundas shukla h bhul mat!
NEXT MORNING...
Sana wakesup and doesn't find Sid beside her she quickly takes a bath n moves downwards to find Ruby working in kitchen...
R- Good morning (smile)
S- gm (smile) n looks here n there for Sid ...
R- baba to office chale Gaye...
Sana sighs- achaa hai ....Mera Matlab achaa...
R- aap baitho m Breakfast lagati hu ..
Sana nods n sits ..while a men comes with a box ..
R- aapke liye hai ...
Sana gets confused mere liye??
She opens the box and finds another box opens it and finds another ....after opening of 7 such boxes finally she finds a box of chocolates and for biwi written on it...with a note ...
It reads-
Good morning biwi...hope tum raat ko ache se soyi hogi...kyuki Jo tumne Kal kiyaa uske baad m nahi Soo paya..how bad of you na??
Ye chocolates bheji hai tumhare liye pasand aaye to rakh Lena aur ye dress bhi ...and be ready at 7 pm today we have to go to a party...
~dearest husband
Sana sees the chocolates and smiles and then sees the packet of dress...
Sana's pov.
Gift Dene se pehle b Inna pareshaan kardya mko ...ye khundas shukla ...khundak hi rahega...aur kitna chant h ye ...Maine Kya kiyaa raat ko n remembers what just happened n blushes...
She takes out one chocolate n eats it happily and takes the packet of dress in her room!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guyzzz do comment &lemme know ur views n keep watching bhula dungaa ...
Guyzz ishq my new fictions first part will be up today on my Instagram ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Beparwaah ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें