The tension inside the four corners of the room grew heavy, especially at Edward's disgruntled expression, expressing how he is not on board with her decision. Carlisle was well aware of his feelings but he could not afford to lose his son if the time comes Bella has to leave Edward.

Madelline saw how stressed Edward was, assuming that this must have been hard for him. She managed to catch his attention and slightly shook her head, silently telling him to block out their thoughts. This was still his decision at the end of all this.

"The only thing that I think... would be fair is by voting."

Despite Edward's refusal, Alice skipped toward Bella and pulled her into a tight hug. "I already consider you as my sister, Bella, so yes!" she excitedly said before pulling away to walk over to Madelline and Jasper.

"Madelline?"

The said girl heaved a sigh, ignoring Edward's expectant look as she stepped forward. "I am not fond of the idea because I don't wish this lifestyle for anyone else," she trailed off and placed a hand on her forearm. "But if this will make you happy, then nothing else should matter."

Bella smiled gratefully at her before hugging the hybrid in front of her. Madelline walked back beside Jasper, only then did she meet Edward's eyes which were now filled with disbelief upon hearing her decision.

"Seriously, Mads?" he exclaimed inside their minds.

Madelline rolled her eyes at him. "I technically didn't say yes, Eduardo so calm your tits," she defended.

"But it seemed like you were!"

"Are you aware that it's not my choice to make?" she gave him an exasperated look.

They stopped communicating through their mind when they noticed several pairs of eyes on them. Edward and Madelline's faces were contorted to several emotions which allowed them to conclude that they'd been having their own conversation without them.

"Include us," Emmett whined. "None of us are telepaths like the two of you."

The two telepaths only chuckled at his whining, silently thanking him for easing the tension. Madelline looked up at her boyfriend, waiting for him to express his thoughts.

"It would be nice not wanting to kill you all the time," he said with a light tone, pulling Madelline closer to him.

Bella smiled gratefully at him. "Thank you, Jasper."

Nervous to do so, Bella met Rosalie's eyes but the latter only looked at her with such sadness in her eyes. It surprised Bella as the vampire expressed none other than her dislikeness for her. She only shook her head and walked back to meet Emmett's arms.

"I'm sorry," Rosalie started as her eyes switched back and forth between Bella and Edward. "I'm really sorry for how I have acted and I'm beyond grateful that you were brave enough to save my brother, but this is not the life I would have chosen for myself and I wish there would have been someone that could have voted for me."

"So, no. That is my response, Bella."

Despite feeling a tad disappointed, Bella nodded in understanding. Alice wrapped an arm around Rosalie's shoulder, aware that her reason extends farther than what she just explained. Emmett, however, walked up to Bella and picked her up to lightly twirl her around.

"I vote hell yeah! We could pick a fight with this Volture in some other way."

Esme walked up to Bella and patted her shoulder. "I already consider you as a part of the family," she told her, a motherly smile written all over her lips. Carlisle, slowly taking his place beside his wife, looked up to meet his son who was standing a few stairs above Bella.

"Why are you doing this to me?" defeat laced Edward's voice as Carlisle ascended to where he was. "You know what this means."

"I know, son but you have chosen not to live without her which leaves me no choice," he replied staring straight into his eyes, standing firmly on his decision. "I can't and I won't lose my son."

Edward's mind was clouded with doubts and uncertainties. Madelline could not help but feel worried for her brother, seeking help from Jasper. The empath briefly nodded and focused on sending waves of calmness toward his brother who looked back at the two with furrowed eyebrows.

"Eddie, I know this is hard and I get it. Your feelings are valid but the moment you entered this relationship with Bella was the moment it made it inevitable," she told him. "Take time for yourself if needed, okay? Our decisions will only linger in the air but will not hold power over you."

Edward heaved a sigh before nodding. He placed a lingering kiss on Bella's temple before walking away. Carlisle, Emmett, and Jasper shared a look then nodded in understanding.

"I have to go, darling," Jasper whispered to her, pecking her lips. She nodded in understanding, knowing that they would be the ones Edward needs at moments like this.

"Do not worry about us, I got this," she reassured him, wiggling her eyebrows up and down at him suggestively which earned a warning look from him.

"Madelline."

"Fine. I'll behave myself," Jasper was about to walk away but stopped upon hearing his girlfriend's next words. "No promises though."

Jasper could only laugh and shake his head at her antics. "That's fine, just be careful, okay?"

She hummed and sent him a flying kiss which Jasper swiftly caught and dramatically placed on his chest. Madelline giggled before shooing him away, turning to see the girls who were looking at them with amusement on their faces.

"How can the two of you be so disgustingly adorable?" Rosalie muttered.

"Right? I've never seen Jasper act like that," Alice followed.

"What can I say? We're adorable like that."

Bella snorted and swatted her. "Oh please."

Madelline slung her arms over Bella and Rosalie's shoulders, sending the girls a knowing look. Her eyes held such glints in them that it made them a bit nervous about what her plans were.

"Girls' night out?"

Their once nervous expressions turned into wide grins upon hearing her plan.

"Hell yes!"