Don't Worry, Everything Is Fine ^^

Song ~ Flower
Artist ~ Seventeen

Taekook Angst One-Shot
High School AU / Hanahaki Disease

"In the place, I breathe
I breathe with your scent
You're so thick
As you deeply dig into my heart"

He first saw him in the hallways of the school. He never saw him before, maybe he is new to this school. It was his third year of high school, and he knew mostly everyone that started the same time as him. He also knew most people since he's well known for being a social butterfly, many people liking him. He may also have a lot of friends because he has a handsome face, intriguing many people to get to know him for some reason.

His breath stop as he saw him pass by. He was incredibly attractive even though he was wearing something simple, a white shirt with black jeans, also wearing some timberlands. He was carrying some heavy thick books but what surprised him was that it seems like they weren't heavy to him based on his expression. He didn't look like he was struggling, maybe it was because he has some muscles.

He didn't know how it happened, it didn't mean to happen. He unknowingly fell for him, he felt his heart speed up. He didn't believe in love at first sight, but he knew that he was experiencing it right now. He wanted more, he needed more. He wanted to get to know him, how he is, who he is.

He doesn't know what attracts him to that boy. What does he have that makes his heart beat fasts? One thing is for sure, he is in love.

"Rough lies fill up the world
But they make me braver
I'm fine because it's you
I'm fine"

Jimin was the first one to know, his first reaction was to laugh at it but still wanting to help him. Jimin is special to him, being his childhood friend since birth. His mother and Jimin's mother knew each other for such a long time. They grew together and being together so long made them know everything about one another. They weren't seen separated, and when they are seen separated, it means that something is wrong. When they were young, both mothers often talked about them together as a couple. They don't do it now, they can't do it. Not with what happened.

Taehyung acted completely differently around him. He was always friendly with people, but it was the opposite with him. He avoided him, avoiding looking at him or talking to him. When he was close, he would secretly move away. Jimin told him otherwise but he didn't care. Jimin, being such a good friend, befriend him for his sake, saying that Taehyung will just embarrass himself if he tried to talk to him.

Jimin told him that his name is Jeon Jungkook, almost the same age as both of them. He was younger than Taehyung for a few months. Jimin told him more about Jungkook, and the more he learns, the more his love grew.

He was walking around the school when he first saw it, Jungkook walking with a girl. His first thought was that it could be his friend, maybe just like Jimin and him were. That thought was killed when he saw Jungkook kiss her. He didn't mean to be a creep but he couldn't stop looking. When they stop, they looked at each other, their eyes showing how much they love one another.

He could feel his heart break in half as they saw both of them. It was a surprise that both haven't seen Taehyung looking their ways. He looks at the girl, a brunette with such beautiful brown eyes. She was very pretty, that is no surprise that Jungkook fell in love with her. He could also be attractive to her personality since looks aren't the most important thing in a human being.

Maybe he was wrong, that he didn't love Jungkook but it was something else. He never knew how he is, he hasn't even talked to him. Maybe he caught it wrong. He only looked at him and fell in love with his looks. The only things he knew it was Jumin have told him, but he would never know the true him. That girl will, and based on how Jungkook looks at her with such love, that she is special. They both deserve each other. He also wasn't attractive with guys, how did Taehyung assume that he would be. He is such a stupid person.