part 42-yes or no

Jimin was waiting for his men to bring in the girl and her boyfriend and then 3mins later the door open with two people on the chair tie up jimin smirk.
Jm: welcome soo siyeon and kim jun.
They were struggling to get out.
Jm: oh can't get out to bad.
Jimin walk up close to her.
S: your sexy yourself.
Jimin socff.
Jm: flirting with me infront of your boyfriend huh?
She roll her eyes and look at jimin and lick her lips.
S: why not kiss me zaddy.
Jimin bend down with one hand on his back he got close to her face she thought he was gotta kiss her til she saw him smirk.
Jm: JUST KIDDING.
He pull out his knife and put it in her throat and smile then got back up with the knife still around her.
Jm: I'm sorry but I'm taken. I would let my men here to fuck you but...sorry their taken as well.
She glare at him.
S: what you gonna do big boy.
Jimin smile evlly.
Jm: I called your big brother and he say I can kill you.
Her eyes widened.
S: you wouldnt...
Jimin can tell she was scared he walk towards her and let her face her boyfriend Jun.
Jm: this well be easy.
S: you wouldn't do it..
Jm: you kill your family so I gotta. I'll make it slow, let's play a game! Yes or no. Tell me Jun.
He looked at him.
Jm: do you love her?
J: yes!
Jm: how about you siyeon?
S: no.
Juns eyes widened.
Jm: wrong answer.
Jimin cut her arm she scream.
Jm: next! Did you both done 'it'
J: yes!
S: no!
Jimin turn to her and smirk.
Jm: wrong answer sweetheart
He cut her other arm she scream in pain with both hands gashing blood.
Jm: well siyeons brother wants her dead but jun lucky you, your parents dont want you dead
He sigh in relief.
Jm: but your watch me kill your girlfriend..
J: what?!
Jm: she killed her family.
Jimin walk behind her and pull her head up.
Jm: last question jun and siyeon did you guys ever lied?
J: yes!
Siyeon cry.
S: no..
Jimin look at her and smile.
Jm: BYE BYE.
and there jimin slit her throat.
Jm: jun you win and if you get caught in a crime your family will tell me and I'll. Hunt. You. Down.
They took him away and took siyeons body to the woods, jimin look at the time.
Jm: wow its already late 12 *sigh* yn will hate me.

24hrs ago:
You were done working and it was 8 you were driving home and you got there, you went to your share room and took off your work outfit got nothing to wear so you wore one of jimins suit shirt nothing under just your sexy red undergarments you went to the kitchen and cook dinner.
You: I miss him already...
You finish cooking and ate by yourself and after you leave some leftovers for jimin and went to do the dish's. After finishing it was 9 you face time your aunt and her new baby girl name Lee taeyeon she is 6 months old you loved her so much and wish to have a baby in the future.
You: hi baby I miss you~~~
You then got a call from your company.
You: hello? Omg really? Thank you sir!
After the call your boss has given you a day off because you work really hard with your makeup style, you continued to talk with her until she say.
A: yn can you come tomorrow to babysit teatyeon?
You: omg I love too! Thank you.
You both hang up and it you went to bed it was 1 in the morning and jimin finally came home. Jimin lay next to you and back hug you and drift off to sleep.