07 - Love Is Blind

This is sequel to "05 - Love is not a Fairytale".

You began to hate him. Slowly, but then all at once. It started with resentment seeing him made your heart grind in pain and you hated that he had such an effect on you. Then it escalated to the point where you made sure you avoided him at all cost. You even stopped hanging with Hinata so much. Sometimes you can't always avoid him, though. Like seeing him on the street right in front of you. He was staring straight at you, and you awkwardly tried to evade his sight.

You looked straight ahead and began to walk past him  but he grabbed your arm. You immediately pulled it from him in spite. You glared at him mirroring all the pain you've received from this..predicament.  You felt tears building up so you turned away from him  and looked down.

"What do you want, Kageyama-san?" You hoped your use of honorifics made clear how you felt.

"To talk," he simply said you didn't dare turn his way either.

"I have errands to run maybe later?" You began walking forward but he grabbed you once more. You spun around to glare at him but was met with his pain stricken face. You hesitated. He was serious?

You saw him swallow as you barely heard the words, "Please," escape from his lips.

You shook your arm free from his grasp, "Don't you think you've done enough talking, Tobio?" You immediately cursed yourself. He smiled..actually half-smiled at the sound of you using his first name.

"C-Can I come over?" He asked shyly despite the fact that you two weren't even together anymore.

"We can talk here," You did not want to fall into his mousetrap not again.

"It's kind of cold, so can I?" he shivered and you rolled you eyes. He was obviously faking, but you sighed heavily and then threw up your hands.

"Fine!" you yelled and you saw a little smile spread across his face. You had forgotten what it felt like to see him smile. Warmth filled your stomach, but you quickly dismissed the feeling. You began walking forward, and he walked right beside you not failing to match your footsteps.

"Hey, (Y/N)." he said.

"Hm?"

"Thank you," you turned your head away from him to hide the embarrassing look on your face and the heat rising to your cheeks.

----

"Ah, your room has changed a bit," he noted and you nodded folded your arms and glaring up a storm as he sat down on your bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" you asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Talking," he quickly answered and patted the spot next to him inticing you with his smile. He knows how much you liked his smile, especially when he meant it and there wasn't any malice behind it. 

You slowly walked over to your bed and sat as far away as you could from him, but didn't take your eyes off of him. What did he what, and what was he planning? You fake a smile and even show a bit of teeth. 

"Why are you here, Tobio?" you asked your expression turning serious, he then mirrored you. He looked down at his feet then back up at you.

"Do you miss me?" the words made your heart pound in your ears. He really had the audacity to ask such a question. The answer made a pool of guilt sat in your stomach. You swallowed then looked him in his eyes.

Her - (Kageyama x Reader Collection)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara