ch.10

Marinettes POV

It's been a little over a year since i moved here I last saw my family on may day but it was just over video call. Even though hawkmoth was defeated and ladybug wasn't needed anymore, I kept myself in great physical shape and continued to be healthy.

I took Felix's advice and ditched the ponytails and he taught me to french braid. I also grew my hair out alot and ditched my old style. Goodbye pink i mainly wear red nor but eh (my personal opinion is pink is ugly (please dont attack me) it's an OPINION < 3)

me and felix aren't friends but we get along when we try. I also gained 4 new friends not including bridgette their names are, cat, b, blue, and flower.

(did i just bring my ocs from my other fanfic into this one cause i'm too lazy to come up with new ones? Yes, yes i did)

At the moment I was in my office in our company's new building designing our new season. This time it's memorial day themed and we've already pasted the agrest line, I remember as soon as we passed them adrien spammed my phone with congratulations and I only responded with thanks.

Adrien... he broke my damn heart. I didn't realize it when it happened but it affected me greatly. I got insomnia from spending endless nights crying. But I'm fine you know I just spend most of my time staring off in space thinking about him and chat noir or looking for a distraction. I'm not depressed, just upset, I'll get over it.

I accidentally pricked myself making me snap out of my thoughts, at the moment I was sewing the american flag into a handmade black dress shirt, on the back was a quote that said [pick your own quote i can't think of one].

I put the shirt down and went to the bathroom so I could clean and wrap my finger up.

Right after I put the band-aid on there was a knock on my door. I answered it and emily wanted in ranting, "mari so glad you're here, listen i got a meeting with a old friend of mine who's also runs a fashion line and went i told him my designer was a highschool kid he got surprised and wanted to meet you so i request you come, also here's your paycheck i added a huge bonus so you can go get a casual but fancy dress or fabric to make one i suggest you go with felix so he can give you constructive feedback" she finished her rants by placing her fist on her palm with a prideful smile, "um wow okay thank you so much, yeah sure i'll come but i already have a lot of casual but fancy clothes already made so-" i got cut off, "GREAT i'll send felix over now" she said and ran out the door.

I shrugged and went back to my room, "i heard everything marinette, why don't you show me the clothes, i'll pick some favorites and felix can pick from those" tiki suggested, "not a bad idea tiki, okay" i grabbed a bunch of clothes most were dresses or rompers.

We went through them, in the end we had 3 left. Just then another knock was heard. Tiki hid with a wave and i welcomed felix in, "alright let's get this over with go put the clothes on and give me a fashion show" he demanded, i shrugged and put on outfit one, i was a off shoulder black flowy dress. I walked out, he nodded and I put on outfit 2, it was a noodle strap navy blue romper with a black belt at the waist. He showed no emotion so i went and put on outfit 3 it was a cream colors sweater blouse tucked into black ripped dress pants, "hm, you should wear outfit [you pick] now go pick some accessories for the outfit" he told me, i went and put the outfit on and the accessories that match

[if you picked #1 she wore a chain choker with little fake gems on it, with a chain bracelet. If you picked #2 she wore a thin black one with a little metal music note and a long dangly necklace, and a chain bracelet. If you chose #3 she wore a dangly chain necklace with 3 black beaded bracelets, and a jean chain connected to a pocket watch in her pocket]

I did my makeup to match with the outfit and walked out. His face erupted in red, hm weird is he warm?. He coughed and motioned for me to come here. I did and he fixed my hair [ if you chose outfit #1 her hair is let down and waved, if you chose #2 he put her hair into a loose plait braid, and if you chose #3 he did her hair into a curled updo with strands here and there] I looked into the mirror. Damn, I looked good. I turned to Felix to thank him and his face was redder, he was also wearing fancy clothes, "thank you" I blushed and his got even more red if that was possible, "sure, now go get your things so we can go" he said and turned around. I ran to my room and put some shoes on before grabbing a fancy purse and calling to tiki. She flew in and whispered good luck.

On the way out I grabbed 1,⅕ cookies for tiki. And we left, time to either do great and make a name for myself, or embarrass everyone and get kicked out back to paris and loose any chance i ever had at being a designer and they'll all figured out i'm ladybug and think ladybug is a big failure and chat noir will hear since everyone will ritcull him for working with me, and he'll hate me, making alya hate me and my parents will be so disappointed they-

i felt a tug and fell to the ground, "RINETTE, hello snap out of it, calm down you'll do great and if you dont who the fuck cares, it wont change the fact youre amazing at what you do and you're better then anythign they can imagine so, get in that car and proof to them youre amazing and if they cant see it, fuck it we'll run away and start a fashion line ourseves" felix yelled, my face rerupted in heat, my heart beat spend up quickly i feel like a deer in headlight for the first time but instead of a car it felt like it was the night sky, the only light around was the moon and thousands of stars.

His eyes widened and face erupted in a huge blush he looked like a tamato, "i- i mean watch where the fuck youre going you almost walked out infront of a car" he said hiding his face and reaching his hand out.

I grabbed it and everything felt like it was in slow motion. And at that moment I knew I fucked up.

I fell in love with yet another agrest

Fuck-

(A/N heh y'all are going to kill me for what i have planned)