Chapter 19

Warning: Swearing ahead, read at your own risk!

Previously on Corruption...

After a while of waiting, he carries Kinako on his back, giving her a piggy back ride and goes back inside.

She places her on her bed and put the covers over her.

The brunette immediaetly snuggles up on the blankets, a small smile etched on her face.

The greenette also smiles.

He makes his way towards his bed and lays down facing side ways.

Putting the covers over himself, he makes a reminder to ask one of the El Dorado agents to where his friend was.

'I wonder, where is Tenma?'

He begins to close his eyes, getting tired by every second.

Fei falls asleep, worried about our beloved brunet.

'0'

Morning comes around.

The sun brightening up the whole stadium, birds chirping in the distance.

To some people the sun giving light to them is a miracle, giving them warmth in the cold morning.

But to some others, they think the sun is the devil, blinding them and forcefully separating them from dreamland.

With the birds chirping, others think it's a song that you can hear in the early morning,

While the others think that they suck at singing and it's annoying as fuck.

All the players wake up with the sun hitting their faces and the birds chirping outside their window.

They groan and put a pillow on top of their face, but the birds aren't having it.

So they chirp louder and much more ugly than it already did.

The players once again, groan in annoyance.

"Stupid sun." They mutter under their breath.

"Stupid birds." The players mumble to the annoying birds that are still chirping.

"Stupid morning." They add putting the pillow back to its original place, sitting up from the bed they woke up from.

They sit there unmoving and in silence for a few moments.

The sun is still shinning brightly.

And the birds are still chirping.

The teenagers just stare at the wall blankly.

If you take a good look at them you will see that their hair is messed up, huge, dark bags under their eyes, and saliva coming out of their mouth.

To make it short, they looked like a gremlin, scratch that, they are a gremlin.

A few moments later...

They get annoyed at the birds awful singing.

'God, I'm already awake. Can't you see that? If only you were an alarm clock so I could turn you off.' They thought.