Chapter 10

Previously on Corruption...

"Give him back!" All of the players of Raimon shouts.

"Who?" The captain of Perfect Cascade asks.

"You know who were talking about! Tenma!" Fei shouts furiously.

The team that low-key crushed the other team stares at the crushed team furiously, while the said crushed team just stares blankly.

Then, Raimon's eyes widen when they hear the captain of Perfect Cascade speak.

Those words forever in place in their minds.

"He's gone."

                                '0'

It seems that time had slow down, waiting for something to happen. No, time froze, froze just like the frozen bodies of the Raimon Soccer Club.

And suddenly...

A spaceship comes out of nowhere.

Then, blinding light.

                                '0'

Shindou opens his eyes and blinks a few times; his vision a bit blurry. He was currently laying down on cold metal floor. He notices that he wasn't wearing the Raimon Soccer Club uniform, instead it was their training suit. There's a moment of confusion. Then the memories come rushing back and he jolts up to a sitting position.

He looks around his surroundings. Then he sees his teammates, also on the floor, wearing the training suit. The groans of Raimon Eleven - including the managers and the coach - could be heard. They all sit up and inspect they're surroundings.

"Where are we?" One of the players ask, probably Hikaru.

"I dont know." The coach answers.

The game-maker is just staring at his team with a frown. They clearly still don't remember of what happened-

Then they gasp.

Ok, he spoke to soon.

They're eyes fall to a cetain game-maker.

"S-Shindou.." a pink-haired defender says. Said wavy-haired midfielder averts his gaze towards the ground while chewing on his lower lip; tears forming in his eyes.

There's a moment of silence.

He sighs. "Is everyone alright?" Shindou asks his team, looking up. "Y-yeah, sort of." Kurama responds. Raimon slowly stands up.

Another moment of silence.

Then, "they're awake."

Everyone turns their heads to the source of the voice. They all came across a certain man, wearing a suit. The El Dorado leader, Heikichi Toudou, with his assitant workers.

Raimon's, eyes narrow, and balls their fists; knuckles turning white.

"What do you want from us?" They say, coupled with gritted teeth.

Toudou sighs.

"We need your help."

They're eyes widen.

Endou manages to spat out the word...

"what?"

And again the leader sighs.

"We need your help to take the SSC down."

They all respond with a " the what now?" and a raised eyebrow.