ғᴏʀᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

She tense up hearing "Semlla" name. That let me know she does know where Semlla is.

I rubbed her thighs just to get the negative energy out the air. she looked up at me blushing really hard.
________

ELLA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"Semlla stop all that crying" I yelled and she continued.

I honestly hated this sh*t. Tasha better hurry up with her date with Devon. At first I thought our plan wasn't going to work. But I'm happy my good sis got what she deserved her dream boyfriend Devon.
____________
ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"You did what?" Tae asked me again.

"I placed a tracker on Devon car. I know where Tasha is and Ella stay at lets go!" I said pulling up my jumpsuit over my stomach.

"how we are we going to do this?" Tae pulled out his gun and put it around his waist.

"We are going to break in. And you are going to grab Semlla. I'm going to handle Ella" he nodded at me.

"This where she stay at? Typical a** place" Tae rolled his eyes.

"Right..I'm so ready" I look at my gun and placed it behind my back.
_________
DEVON POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"oh my god Devon this restaurant is so beautiful you didn't have to" Tasha cooed.

"Oh trust me I had too" I fake laughed. Ugh I hate Tasha with a passion! She has an annoying voice and wants to be loved so bad and will do anything for it. Eww not my type.
________

TAE POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"This girl got this window wide open " I whispered into the walkie-talkie.

"go inside Tae" Elia responded quickly.

I climb up into the window and fell on my a**. "Well sh*t they got my gay a** doing this ghetto sh*t" I said looking around. I heard crying.

It was Semlla. Grabbing my gun and pointing it while walking to the noise. I opened this big closet and saw Semlla.

She had a running nose and looked scared she saw me and stopped crying she smiled . "shhhh baby TaeTae is here and mommy too I'm sorry baby you had to be here for so long" I picked her up and cleaned her face and kissed her forehead.
Looking around the closet I saw a scarf I grabbed it.

I lifted Semlla up and placed her behind my back while rapping the scarf around my waistline so she can stay behind me carefully.

Grabbing my gun and placing it on my waist. I pulled out my walkie talkie "I have Semlla. I'm leaving now" I walked towards the window careful and hopping out making sure Semlla doesn't get hurt.

_________
ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"I have Semlla I'm leaving now" hearing Tae said that made me cried. Cleaning my face with a tissue "thank you Tae" I said. Placing my walkie talkie back into my back pocket.