Ch. 18 - I.C.U.

Y/N's P.O.V. 

Y/N had fallen asleep next to Soobin shortly after they got to the dorms. He wanted to forget these feelings that Jungkook had brought back to him. He cared so much about Soobin, but there was also something about Jungkook that intringued Y/N. Even if Jungkook had been the biggest asshole, he knew that something inside him was pure, and just wanted to be loved, and love someone. 

As Y/N slept, he started to dream, to dream about Jungkook. The day before the accident, but also about after the accident, even if he had lied, he had shown Y/N a completely different side that he had never seen, and it was nice. He was sweet, and loving. It all was so refreshing, until he woke up. He slowly fluttered his eyes open as he felt someone hugging him from behind, Soobin of course. Y/N couldn't help but smile at how cute the other one was. 

He watched as he weighed his other option, Soobin. His team leader, the one who had helped him get better before he even tried to start hitting him. Soobin approached him as a friend, got to know Y/N, making sure that the nights he felt insure, he knew he had nothing to worry about. That the nights that he felt alone, he was going to be by his side. He was the literal definition of prince charming. He was the one who had won his heart with heart work, and patience, and he deserved that chance.

He smiled before slowly getting up, picking up his phone and walking to the kitchen. The cold floor sending shivers down his spine as he picked up his phone to check the time, it was only 10:17 AM. He stared at the small screen for a while. His mind deciding if he should text one of his hyungs so he could talk to Jungkook. He knew that's something Soobin would be upset about, but he needed some sort of closure. Besides he couldn't get this feeling out of his chest that something was off. Suddenly his train of thought was interrupted when he heard the heavy rain, and then the lightening. 

He slowly walked towards the nearest window, looking outside almost emotionless. He slowly leaned closer, raising his hand and resting it against the cold window. Memories of the night of the accident flashing through his mind. His eyes slowly started to tear up, as his other hand formed a fist. He wasn't ready, he hadn't moved on yet, the memories still were there. Why couldn't Jungkook just been nice, sweet and caring at the beginning, why did he have to be like that. Why did things turned out this way. He suddenly jumped when he heard his phone ringing, it was Namjoon. He looked at his phone for a few seconds, it was rare for the older to call him, so he decided to answer 

"Hello hyung!" Y/N tried to sound cheerful 

"Y/N! Have you seen Jungkook?! Did he stop by today ?! We don't know when he left, but he is nowhere to be found at the dorms" Namjoon almost shouted, his voice sounded worried.

"Ah no, I haven't heard from him, but I'll go out and look, he might have tried to come to the dorms" 

"Thank you, we are on our way there" 

"Okay, I'll share my location with you so you can find me if anything" Y/N spoke up, before hanging up. 

He felt weird, his mind was racing. He quickly rushed back to his room, Soobin still fast asleep. He felt a tug in his heart before grabbing his jacket. He knew he'll be upset, but he couldn't let Jungkook be out in the middle of a storm like this. He then just rushed out of his room, and the dorm. He didn't bring an umbrella, he didn't care, he was worried about Jungkook. 

Once outside, he walked aimlessly, trying to figure out where to go. As he continued to walk, he looked at his reflection in of the store's window. He had been crying, he didn't even realized it. When did these tears started to come down. Was it when he was at the dorm? When he got the call from Namjoon? or Was it the moment he woke up? 

He couldn't put his emotions in order at the moment, his mind had just one goal in mind. Finding Jungkook. As he continued to walk, he heard another lightning. That's when one thing came into mind again, the day of his accident. That's when he picked up his pace, running around the city until he could see the trees,  that damn area. When he realized his true feelings for Jungkook, even if he didn't want to accept them then. He continued to run, the cold rain now soaking through his clothes, his hair soaked a it jumped up and down. Soon enough he was in that field, and in the distance there was a male. He was laying down on the floor. Jungkook. It had to be him, it couldn't be anyone else. His mind started to race once more as he started to run towards him, tripping over himself. Mud splashing all over his clothes as more tears started to come down. "I see you..." Y/N whispered as he continued to run, finally reaching Jungkook. His body facing down. He was completely soaked. Without thinking twice he sat down, and picked up Jungkook. Wrapping his arms around his chest and resting Jungkook's head on his leg. 

"A-Are you real? .... A-Are you really here?" A weakened Jungkook spoke up, while slowly looking up at him 

"Of course I'm real...Why are you here ! You have any idea how worried I was !" Y/N cried out as he softly rubbed Jungkook's cheek 

Jungkook chuckled a little as he gave Y/N a small "I love the feeling that you give to my sickly heart.." Jungkook spoke softly again before coughing a little " My heart is still beating...and it beats for you.." Jungkook continued to speak "I see you ..." He smiled as he lifted his hand to softly caress Y/N's cheek