Imagine #42: Roses are Read, Violets are Blue... (Personal For Fahmida)

Even the title kinda rhymes. xD Also another apology imagine. I don't even remember what I did this time. :P Enjoy. 

~*~*~*~*~*~ 

"Fazoo, I have had enough!" He said standing up in outrage. "I just don't see why you can't live with this!" He shouted pointing at his scruff.

"Kendall, I don't like it!"

"Why not?! Everybody likes it! Everyone but you. I don't see what's wrong with it."

"Kendall- I just don't."

"Well give me a reason, or it's staying!" He snapped, grabbed that book he's always reading and stomped out of the room.

I don't like it! I like him, but not his beard. It's just- ugh.

I stood up from the bed and followed him down. I can't stand not talking to him. I feel so broken when he's mad at me. Wait, that doesn't make sense. Everyone is sad when - Will you shut up? I know it's my fault. He does everything I ask him, he doesn't ever object the way I look, my hair, or my clothes. Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut?

"Kendall! Kendall! Baby, please come back here!" I cried.

"What?" He said waspishly suddenly coming into looming into view and blocking my way.

"I'm sorry."

Kendall's POV

"I'm sorry." She said with tears glistening in her eyes. Brilliant. I made her upset. Excuse me, she made you upset. Oh please.

"Kendall, please just listen, look, I shouldn't have said anything. You. Your face, you can do whatever you want with it. Shave it clean, keep a beard, stick with just a little scruff. Who the hell am I to judge?" She continued waving an impatient hand.

I know it's a very girly thing to say, but my heart melted to hear her say that. It was the sweetest thing ever. She thinks she's nobody. Aww.

I smiled at her. "You are my girlfriend. And love you." I said as she took a step towards me, smiling coyly. There was a little poem dancing around my mind. Should I sing it to her? Go ahead. You're not gonna stop me? Why should I? It's a good one. Okaay. Here goes...

"Kendall - I love you, and I'm sorry for being bossy." She whispered slowly snaking her arms around my neck and burying her face in there. I held her body close to me; holding her waist tightly.

"I love you." She said, releasing me. "I love you more than anything."

Poem time!

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue.

Out of Millions of Girls, I chose You.

So take my Hand, and Hold me close.

Show me That, You love me Most." She made that 'Aww face' and hugged me again, wrapping herself around me.I hugged her back, nuzzling her hair. She looked up at me for a second, and then kissed me. I immediately kissed back.

When she pulled away, she sang -

"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue.

You're my Guy, and I love only you." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Short and weird. Hope you liked it anyway. Forgive me if not!