Surprise

Hey everybody?

Its been quite a few months since I was last here on this book, and today I opened Wattpad to look for something in my older works and I saw a little oramge ribbon next to this book(?).

Apparently there's new ranking criterias and they are based on stories listed under a common tag. I haven't received any updates on how they are awarded or decided but from what I can guess they are given with regard to the popularity of the books.

Weird thing is that I can see the ranking when I open my account through Google, but when I try to see it through the application, it doesn't show up. I don't know why the app is glitching but its getting worse and worse. For some reason the font buttons on Apple devices have stopped working too, my keyboard goes haywire- and I'm not sure if anybody else is having these issues or if it is just me, so if any of you are let me know.

Back to the ratings- guess what we got?!

1) Under the tag BigTimeRush this book is currently ranked #5

2) Under the tag KendallSchmidt this book is ranked #2!

I don't know why you guys are still reading these after nearly a year of this book ending, but thank you for doing so because the feedback you guys leave never fails to make me happy.

I really hope Wattpad fixes the issues because even after nearly four years on this site, I don't think I'm ready to leave just yet. Which brings me to this:

Would you guys want me to continue writing short stories?

If this gets enough affirmations, I think I will reopen the personal requests section, but only that, because lets be honest the Y/N thing is just not going to stick, also she's been mulled over on Twitter badly enough.

That is it for now, and thank you everyone for reading, voting and commenting. Thank you so much.

Until the next time (if there is one)- thank you for making me Wattpad Famous, I Love You.
- Kisa xx