.jeong yunho vp.

This is going to have multiple parts

I'll publish the second part as soon as I can:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The council gave us another job to do." Hongjoong said looking around the table to boys.

"What is it now?"

"They want us to kill this girl" He said holding up a picture of you. "But more specifically they said that we have to choose who kills her." 

"Why do we have to kill her? She seems innocent" Jongho said eating an apple. 

"And pretty" Wooyoung piped in still looking at your picture.

"The council told me that she is researching things about vampires and they feel she is a threat."

"Even if she didn't do anything?" San asked. 

"She didn't do anything yet" Hongjoong said looking around the table. 

"I think Yunho should do it." Mingi said as the others all agreed with him

"Why me?"

"I personally think you could pull it off" 

"Fine. Give me the info on her" 

Hongjoong then handed Yunho a folder full of information about you. Your age, where you went to school, where you lived. He got all of it from the vampire council. Yes, the vampire council.

-Info about the council-

Council's Name: Stray Kids

Leader of the council: Christopher Bang (aka Bang Chan)

Other members: Lee Minho, Lee Felix, Hwang Hyunjin, Kim Woojin, Kim Seungmin, Han Jisung, Yang Jeongin, Seo Changbin

What they do: 

- Decide which humans are a threat

- They lead all of the vampires. 

Followers: 

- ATEEZ

- NCT

- WAYV

- BTS

- EXO

-Now back to the story lol-

"Okay how do you think I should approach her? She works at the cafe and goes to school. She seems hella busy."

"Pretend to be a student at her school or something" Yeosang suggested.

"That's a good idea. Go with that" Seonghwa agreed

-----------------------------------------------------------

You had the best life, the best friends, an amazing boyfriend, everything seemed perfect. Until your amazing life changed. Your boyfriend broke up with you and convinced the school that you were just a bitch who used him. Since he was one of the popular kids at school, everyone believed him. When he left you, all of his little fan girls beat you up every chance they got. You were left with no friends,  and with the school always talking bad about you, for something you didn't even do. Everything seemed to be falling apart.....

Until Yunho came into your life

He made everything seem better...

part 2 is the next story:)

[edited]