Chapter 8: USJ Part 1

Start from the beginning

  "I-im sorry.." he stuttered. "I didn't realize you were having a meeting!"

  "It's quite alright Midoriya. What brings you here?" A small mouse-rat-bear asked him.

  He cleared his throat.

  "I-Its about the alarm earlier.."

  The gathered heroes immediately came to attention.

  "What about it problem child?" Aizawa asked carefully.

  All Might looked with concern at his protege. He looked pale, paler than usual, and his eyes were afraid.

  "What's wrong my boy? What happened?" He asked.

  The other teachers looked confused, bit Aizawa and Nezu could tell also.

  "There was a man." He started. "I heard the alarm and opened the classroom door. The moment I looked out I could feel his presence. His malice." He shuddered. "It felt like he could kill with just a touch.."

  All of the heroes were now deeply concerned. They had all been informed of Izuku's uniqueness, so for him to be so crushed was worrisome.

  Izuku continued.

  "I tracked him down the hallway, and found him holding a piece of paper with the UA logo on it. He pulled out a phone and called 'Kurogiri' and asked him to send a portal. There was a purple mist he stepped into and disappeared. The paper was their objective. The alarm was just a distraction."

  The teachers glanced at one another with worry.

  "Thank you Midoriya." Nezu said kindly. "What you did was incredibly brave. Could you describe him?"

  "I didn't see his face. But he wore a blue hoody, and joggers. He also wore the same shoes as me." He raised his foot. "His hair was turquoise, and the skin on his hands was pale. But not white like mine, more of a sickly gray."

  Izuku thought for a moment.

  "He also did something with his hands." Izuku turned to Aizawa. "You know the thing Ochako does to stop herself floating things?"

  Aizawa nodded.

  "He did the same thing. I think his quirk factor is in his hands. The fingers to be precise."

  Nezu finished jotting down notes. "Thank you Midoriya, this will help us greatly. As usual, your analytical skills are incredible. Please, do not tell any of your peers about this information, we will handle it."

  Izuku nodded in confirmation.

  "You appear to be quite shaken up, would you like to take the test of the day off?"

  "No, thank you Nezu sir, I will be fine."

  "Very well. Please head back to your classroom, Your teacher will return shortly."

  Izuku bowed and left the room.

  "Hound dog, would you mind checking on him tomorrow? You and I both know how horrible heightened senses like that can be."

  He only received a growl in reply.

  "Thank you. Now, back to the meeting, we have received this new information..."

  Back to Izuku

  Izuku stumbled down the hallway, leaning against the wall outside his classroom taking heavy breaths.

  Once he had calmed himself he entered the classroom, sitting at his desk and laying his head on the table.

  "Izuku! Where have you been?" Was accompanied by audible arm chopping.