too high? ☼ jj

Beginne am Anfang

"Are we going to smoke or what?" you smiled, looking up at him.

His eyebrows rose as smug grin took over his face. "Someone's eager," he teased, finally lighting the joint.

"Always," you flirted back, trying not to read too much into his comment.

"I like that," he grinned. "But don't distract me. I have to show you what to do... So it's already lit but if you don't get any smoke when you inhale, I might have to light it again. Since you've never smoked before don't inhale too much, take a little in first. Make sure you fully inhale the weed otherwise you won't get high. You'll definitely cough a fuck ton too."

"Well, that's slightly scary," you winced, looking up at him.

"Nope, no pussying out now, babe," he teased before he put the joint to his lips and deeply inhaled. He let the smoke sit in his mouth before letting the cloud of smoke drift out of his mouth. You stared at him and watched the smoke sift through the air. "Your turn," he spoke, one side of his lips curling into a smile. Nervously, you went to take the joint out of his hand and followed the movements he did. His eyes stayed trained on you as you began to inhale. The smoke hit the back of your throat, harshly making your throat feel like it was on fire. It knocked the air out of you, throwing you into a coughing fit. "Alright, just let it happen," he chuckled, taking the joint away from you and shifting to hand you an opened bottle of water. Carefully, you sipped on the water, trying to hold down a cough long enough to swallow the water. Your eyes started pooling with tears from the feeling. JJ watched as your coughs got slower.

"Jesus," you grumbled, watching JJ slide down onto the floor right in front of you.

"I told you not to inhale too much," he warned, trying not to laugh as he took another hit.

"How was I supposed to know how much was too much?" you exclaimed. He shrugged, handing you the joint again.

"Try again," he smiled, watching as you put it up to your lips again, inhaling as gently as possible. You let the smoke sit in your mouth, sucking in the slightest before pushing the air out. "Much better," he grinned, watching as you took another hit. "Okay, slow down," he laughed, taking the joint out of your fingers.

"Why?" you asked, watching him with your lip tugged between your teeth as you admired how he hit the joint again smoothly.

"Because you don't know how much you can handle yet," he chuckled, looking at you with a smile. You leaned forward, plucking the joint out of his fingers.

"Don't even try and stop me," you smiled, sucking in the drug gently, holding it for a few seconds then pushing it out smoothly.

"You're going to die tonight," he laughed, yanking it back. He took a couple more hits before offering you the last one.

"Wait, I want to play the song!" you said, pulling out your phone and starting the song "Too High" by Goodie Grace ft. Jesse. The intro started playing as you inhaled again. JJ smiled lazily, watching you sway to the song. You hummed, hanging the joint back to him. By now, you could feel the growing sensation. It was hard to describe, everything felt at ease. You body felt light and cozy.

"This isn't too bad," he nodded, ridding of the joint.

"Told you," you smiled.

"Your eyes," he laughed out, shaking his head. "Are you high as shit?" he asked.

"Maybe," you giggled out, throwing your head back. The song rang in the background, making you hum along and sung along.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" JJ blurted out, making your mouth part slightly in shock. Slowly your head moved to look at him. "No seriously, y/n. Like you have no idea how fucking beautiful you are." His eyes were pink and glassy as he stared at you with a smile.