|5|

Aj high kneed Natalya and threw her on the ground

Aj high kneed Natalya and threw her on the ground. She played her role well and enjoyed it. She almost forgot how great wrestling was and how much she loved it. There was no doubt- If she would still be with CM Punk, she wouldn't have returned.

She skipped around the ring smirking.
Yeah, she really enjoyed being back home.
The only thing Aj regretted was kissing Dean Ambrose. She didn't know what overcame her, but it was wrong either way. Every time he tried to talk to her she made up stupid excuses and escaped the awkward conversation. Of course she couldn't run away all the time. They had to play out their romantic relationship Stephanie had created.

Aj grabbed Natalya by the hair and picked her up, ready to put her in a submission hold when suddenly something caught her of guard. Music started to play and someone she knew to well walked down the ramp. Aj raised her eyebrows and pushed Natalya on the floor.

This wasn't suppose to happen.

Dean Ambrose smiled, as he saw Aj looking at him with a confused expression on her face. He walked around the ring and took a seat next to Jerry Lawler.

Aj took a deep breath, trying to focus on her match, but even hearing Deans voice gave her shivers. Aj fake smiled, as she picked Natalya up and finally put her in a submission hold. She tried to fight it, but tapped out seconds later. The crowd  cheered, Aj laughed and Dean entered the ring. Why did he enter the ring?
Aj frowned, looking him up and down.
She grabbed a microphone.
»What a surprise to see you here, Dean.«

He chuckled.
»Are you surprised?« Dean asked. Aj laughed, as she tilted her head to the side.
»Yes, I am.« Dean hummed, as he faced the crowd. »Are you guys surprised.« They began to shout yes. Aj rocked from foot to foot. Every idiot could tell she was nervous. Really nervous. Dean turned back to Aj, as he took a step forward.
»Well, I was really surprised when you came by last night. And even more surprised when you took your clothes off.«

Aj send him a glare.
»You wish.« Dean smirked at Aj's comment. As they entered a stare contest, the crowd went insane. It was ridiculous!
Aj shook her head and tried to leave the ring, when Dean suddenly pulled her back and crashed his lips on hers. He lightly slid his tongue across her bottom lip and wrapped his arms around her waist.  She sighted softly and leaned against him.

What was she doing?!