"Skipping your birthday is craziness."

"Guy allow her come down, we done tire to wait for line," Monica said from behind us.

"Before she kills me... Let's talk after you greet our guest," he whispered letting go.

"Happy Birthday girlfriend." She hugged me tightly.

"I was mad at you, I didn't get your message but this..." I said as she led me around the crowd which were now divided into groups.

"I was trying to put this in order, you can't expect a birthday message with kisses and hugs when I can give them physically to you," She said, stopping before all the girls from the club.

"Happy birthday baby!" They chorused, each looked fabulous without crazy make-up especially Sisi who was in the company of Kunle's Dad but joined the group when I arrived.

"Thank you so much," I said as we encircled into a group hug.

"We got you this." Sisi pulled a box-shaped gift covered by a wrap to me.

"Thank you," I said excited to see what was covered by the wrapping sheet.

"Don't you dare open that stuff." It was a warning that made us erupted into laughter as I thanked them and moved to the next guest but was stopped by Chris who placed a kiss on my forehead after the exchange of hugs.

"Hey Monica," he greeted why I watched them both.

"We've been together all day, this is the fourth time you've told me 'hey' today," She attacked.

That alone was enough hint for me to leave them. "You two fix your mess I am going over to Kunle."

I only got a nod from Monica who's lips were folded in a tight frown. Without think twice, I slowly retreated from them to Kunle who was equally observing the drama.

"Those two-"

"Are crazy," he completed my statement. "Chris likes her."

I mouthed an "oh" and snatched the glass of wine he held.

"No drinks for you," he said retrieving the glass before it got to my lips. "But I have something for you."

I followed him back into the house and up the stairs to his room while I smiled with anticipation. The lights were off, the curtains were drawn, this the room was dark and I was in excitement.

"So what did you want to show me?"

He wrapped his hands around my waist, placed a kiss on my neck and whispered. "Nothing big. Just a second."

His hands were off me and the lights were switched on, displaying a bed filled with roses. Written on it was the word 'marry me' with a smiley face all with the same rose flowers.

I turned to him with wide eyes and right before me he knelt, with a ring stretched to me. "Do I need to ask again?"

I burst into laughter but it was one mixed with tears which I wiped with both palms.

"Don't be a cry baby and take the ring or I force it down your toes," He said still on his knees. "I'm sorry if it feels rushed I don't want you to cry. I could try again next week?"

"Yes."

"You want me to try next week?" He inquired and I noticed a drop of sweat rolled down his head.

"No..." His brows were raised and his head tilted a bit. "I mean no don't wait and yes I will marry you."

"You had to be dramatic?"