A stormy evening II

Bismarck didn't get on her ship. She remained in the rain on a small bridge. Everything was so hard for her to bear anymore. All of her painful memories came back: how she was manipulated, forced actually by the High Command and politicians to betray Azur Lane, how she was pressured to take actions that she would never agree with.
She was aware that the consequences would be as hard as the decisions but they were harder. In that night at Denmark Strait...why, she had to hit Hood out of everyone else?!

The final of the battle seemed to be in the Royal Navy's favour. Outside it was already dark...she, Eugen and the destroyers weren't in a good position, they couldn't see anything because of the thick fog.  Prince Eugen was attacked but they had no idea from where.

   - Bismarck! Help! the heavy cruiser yelled desperately
The situation was very bad...she must do something or Eugen will get on the bottom of the sea in a few minutes.

Bismarck decided to fire blindly to get Prinz Eugen out of their side. And she did it. The heavy cruiser was safe again but after just a few seconds a huge explosion occurred. When the smoke faded away and she saw what happened, Bismarck was shocked.

Hood was sinking ...Wales was desperately trying to save her. That image never faded from her mind. Out of everyone why  Hood?!

Tears began to flow on her cheeks that were already wet from the rain.

     - What are you doing here?! Hood's desperate voice interrupted her thoughts
The battlecruiser came next to her putting the umbrella over her.

    - Bismarck... she analyzed her worried

The battleship looked at her for a few seconds then looked away.

   - Go inside, Hood. It's raining.

From her gaze and her voice, Hood realized that something was really wrong with her.

    - Yes. It's raining. So you should come inside too. she tried to convince her

    - Let me alone...

    - I will. But not here. Hood said very determinedly

Bismarck couldn't stand on her legs anymore and fell on her knees.

     - Bismarck! Hood reached her extremely worried.

      - What happened? The battlecruiser asked

Hood took Bismarck by her waist and managed to put the battleship on her legs again. Then took her in the guest room that Belfast prepared.

Bismarck was staying on the sofa and Hood bring her some towels.

     - Your clothes are soaked. I will give you something to change. Give me your coat to put it to dry.

   While Bismarck was taking off her coat, Hood saw a big bloodstain in the right part of her belly.

       - What's that?! She asked concerned

       - Not a big deal. Bismarck answered

       - Yeah sure...the battlecruiser said sarcastically and went to bring the medical kit

   - Lie down. she said coming back

   - There is no need... Bismarck said but Hood didn't listen to her. She put the medical kit on the table and opened it.

  - Bismarck...lie down. She said seeming to lose her patience. Seeing that she doesn't have a choice, the battleship gave in

    - Does it hurt? The battlecruiser asked her while bandaging the wound