A stormy evening

The next day, the weather wasn't very nice...after lunchtime, it was very cloudy and the wind was blowing quite fast. It was obvious that a storm was coming so they took special measures in the port.

   In the late afternoon, the leaders of the fleets and some other ships met in Wales's office.
Bismarck showed Wales the modified plan. The Royal Navy battleship looked over it carefully and, even though she didn't show it, became quite pissed due to the huge changes Bismarck made in the plans she worked on days and nights in a row.

   They started to plan in detail the first attack:

    - The attack will be opened by Illustrious and Enterprise then we need 2 more battleships to support the ambushes of Her Majesty's Fleet...
Bismarck, I think you and your sister would be perfect. If everything works as planned, the attack of Cleveland and Eagle Union ships would bring us the first victory. Wales said

   - And us? Nagato asked her

   - Your fleet will come to help if things don't work out well...it's important to have a good backup plan.

After the look on her face, everyone could tell that the Ironblood's fleet leader wasn't satisfied with the plan.

     -  What do you think, Bismarck? Wales asked her

     - I think it's better to open the attack with submarines, then send 3  aircraft carriers. Tirpitz doesn't have much experience in attacks so I don't think she's suitable in the first line.

       - Fine...and then?

       -  We put in the first line the heavy cruises. Then I with Nagato and Tirpitz open fire and keep Scharnhorst, Gneisenau and Cleveland with the destroyers on the sides. And put Her Majesty's fleet as the backup plan.

    After hearing Bismarck's plan, Wales got really angry...getting the wrong idea.

     - Bismarck, you're so...impossible. she said very pissed. I'm wondering if you had all this planned before the meeting.

- What do you mean? The german battleship asked confused by her reaction

- You think I don't realise what you're trying to do?! Especially after seeing how you messed up my plans? You put your fleet in every single attack that I planned and let everyone else aside. Even after all you've done you still want to be the centre of attention. I didn't want to open this subject but you gave me no choice. I saw with my own eyes what kind of person you are. You turn your weapons against your allies with no regrets as long as the victory belongs to you.

  - Your Highness, calm down! Please! Illustrious said

  - I can't calm down Illustrious! I really can't. I made up my mind to let aside even the fact that she sank Hood but...

-Let's take some air. Illustrious said while bringing Wales on the hallway.

Wales was in tears. She kept too much in her heart all the frustration she was feeling. She has used to suppress her feelings. And when it became too hard for her to handle it, she usually explodes like this. Illustrious was used with her behaviour and knew how to deal with it.

The two of them went outside and stood on a bench in front of the base.

- It's all right. Calm down now! Illustrious told her

- I went too far in front of everyone. Wales said exasperated

- The battle plan is only the tip of the iceberg, right? What happened a year ago is the main problem...