Sunny Day

It was a hot, sunny day. Hop and Gloria were walking towards the river together. Victor was out shopping with mum in Wyndon, so Gloria would sleep over at Hop's place today. Since it was so hot outside, the two of them decided it would be a good idea to sit down by the river.

"There, under the bridge is a nice spot!" Gloria pointed and started to run forwards.

The two of them settled down in the sun. Hop let out Wooloo out of it's pokeball. The fuzzy Pokémon happily bleated and immediately jumped onto Gloria's lap.

"Oi oi! I'm right here mate!" Hop jealously said to Wooloo. Wooloo bleated at him and just lifted his head at Gloria with a happy look on it's face. Gloria stuck out her tongue at Hop and started to pet Wooloo. "Sooo soft..." She muttered happily while burying her face into its wool.
Wooloo and Gloria were looking peacefully together. Hop scooped closer and started to pet Wooloo. He put his own head on his Pokémons back too. He looked at his best friend. Her eyes were closed and she looked very happy. Hop started to get a fuzzy yet warm feeling in his belly as he stared at Gloria. He blushed and moved his hand up from Wooloo's back. He moved his hand atop of Gloria's head and softly began to stroke through her hair. It's so soft... He thought to himself. Suddenly Gloria opened her eyes. Hop moved away his head, he was still blushing awkwardly. Gloria softly started touch Hop's hair and stroked through it softly. The young girl giggled.
"Feels pretty good, doesn't it?"

Hop nodded his head and started to stroke through her hair again. The three of them soon after fell asleep.

Hop woke up after a few hours. He opened his eyes to find Gloria's face only inches away from his. Their heads were both still resting on the still asleep Wooloo's back. Hop sat up and looked around. The sun was already starting to set. He woke up Gloria and Wooloo. They packed their stuff and started to walk back to Hop's house together. They walked through the busy streets of Wedgehurst. Gloria groaned. "Its so hot outside."
Hop stopped walking. He put his arm in front of Gloria to stop her from taking another step.

"Oi, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Hop suddenly looked at her with a very serious look on his face.

Gloria nodded her head. They glanced at the nearby store.

"It's time for icecream." She said sternly.

They both nodded at the same time. "Icecream." they both said. They raced towards the icecream stall and ordered two of them. They sat down on the ground near Hop's house. They sat in peace, there was a pleasant breeze in the air.

"What flavour do ya have mate?" Hop asked his friend curiously.

"Pechaberry! Wanna taste?" Gloria asked her friend as she took another lick.

Without warning, Hop nearly sat atop of her to taste the icecream, while it was still touching her mouth. Their foreheads nearly touched. Gloria turned bright red and nearly let her icecream fall. Hop licked his lips and moved back to his own spot.
"I'll take this flavour too next time!" he said happily.
Gloria was still blushing and looked at Hop with big round eyes. Her heart felt like it was pounding out of her chest.
Hop looked at his friend with confusion. "Are you sick?"

They were both quiet for a minute. Hop suddenly realized what he has done and turned red too. He awkwardly looked away. There was an awkward silence for a little while, the two kids looked up at the sky while they continued to eat their icecream, still enjoying the last bit of daytime left.