Next Level

The explicit view that you provide me of you spreading your dark lips enticingly displays the path that leads to your slippery pink portal.   I can feel the warmth radiating from it as I eagerly pull down the elastic of my underwear with my left hand while navigating my swollen rock solid circumsized mushroom tip for the voyage to your juicy entry with my right.  An intimidated look develops upon your face as your body is overshadowed by my towering vein ribbed object of sexual replenishment.  Even though I know that you want it, I can tell that you are still pissed.  I guess I have my work cut out for me.

  "I still fuckin' hate you asshole?"  You say as if you could reading my mind.  "Dafuq?" I question with a puzzled look.  It really didn't matter because your anger increases my heart rate along with my blood flow below which followed suite motivating my love muscle to pulsate uncontrollably longing...yearning to engage in the sensation of feeling your hot, soft, wetness while envisioning you slowly taking in every solid inch of me until our pelvis' violently collide.  I have a feeling you're going to be head over heals for me before the night is through (literally).

   Noticing the trance that you have over me, you make the necessary preparations by spitting into your right palm, then deviously assisting in the heightening of my arousal by establishing a solid grip along the base then distributing the moisture generously before initiating long lubricated strokes amongst my thick swollen flesh while sensually looking up at me provoking me repeatedly, forcing me to throb.  Your movements become excessive with no regard for the direction or magnitude of my potential climactic outburst.    In the mood for babyface,  you can hear my subtle moans as just the mere visual of watching you in action has me nearly on the verge of letting it all go. The sensation was becoming overbearing forcing me to clinch my teeth then quickly take a step back from you to pause and allow my throbbing to dwindle at the height of it.

"Whew! Give me just a second." I say resting my hands on my knees and slightly out of breath.

*10 seconds later*

"Aight. I'm good."

        -----------------------------------------

  As precum slowly seeps from my slit, you use your fingers to swipe the tip and distribute my juices coating the entire circumference.  Biting your lip, you watch it glisten as you unexpectedly slide the same fingers into my mouth.

O.o

I think to myself "What the fuck.  Did she just....?  Aw hell naw!"

   After finally regaining my composure, I lean forward toward you taking you by surprise by delivering a seductive kiss.   Your eyes widen from our lips and tongues interacting as you detect the unexpected taste of your own fluids as well.   We both were unsure of how to react to this.  I was hoping that this wouldn't be sort of a turn off to you because your face displayed a blank look, but for some reason, I can tell that somehow this was turning you on because our tongues continued to spiral around one anothers uncontrollably.

  Soiling your Colgate flavored kisses, I'm about as ready as ready gets and feel that it is definitely time to put some things in motion.   As I feel you slowly taking away my breath,  I notice your eyes closed while my right hand establishes a grip and makes an undetected move to guide my perforated flesh toward your pleasure zone.   Your eyes open quickly as you suddenly feel my tip being saturated by your eagerness as it glides up and down against your sensitive pearl.     As the tip is pushed downward against the crease of your folds, I find myself slightly submerging within you while commencing slow subtle strokes that forces your nails to dig into my back.  The sensation provided from my rhythmic strokes sends you craving for more as I slide two inches inside, then retract, slide four inches inside, then retract,  then finally put your body into shock as your walls create a mold of my thrusted twelve inches that could be felt well within the pit of your stomach.   The reaction provided by you is one that resembles an attempt to scream, but without sound.   The uncomfortable feel of your nails digging into my skin forces me to withdraw from you at a slight as your frothy coating trails along the exposed region as a result of my penetration.   While partially inside, I can feel your walls tightening and your body trembling...