Making Up For Lost Time

While fussing at me for staying out too late last night, you suddenly feel me from behind pulling you closely towards me by your waist as my breathing along the side of your neck gives you chill bumps.  Knowing that you should have left for work several minutes ago, you can't resist as you tilt your head to the side reluctantly exposing your neck to subtly enable my trail of soft subtle kisses that causes you to bite your lip.

  You defiantly turn facing me, pulling me toward you by my tie and biting my lip until I have you leaned against your desk.  "Why do you keep doing this to me?  I'm supposed to be upset wi....."  You begin to say as I interrupt you by lifting you up and sitting you along the edge of the desktop.  "You can stop me at any time." I respond as you are left speechless.

    Sliding your skirt up your thighs,  I slip my fingers beneath the middle of your tempid moist underwear sliding two of them up and down until they are completely saturated.    I listen to the sounds of your heals falling to the floor one by one, as you quickly undo my tie, then begin unbuttoning my shirt.   Halfway down the middle of my chest you become impatient and rip the remainder of my shirt open exposing my chiseled chest and defined abdomen.

   With my hands hidden beneath your skirt, your panties slip down your thighs, past your knees and ultimately to the carpet.   You can't help but notice the imprint of my rock hard excitement protruding from my slacks and place your hand against it feeling it's every detail all the way to the throbbing tip.   Before your hands attempt to reach for my zipper, you feel my fingers sinking into the flesh of your inner thighs as I drop to my knees.  You arch your back as you pull me closer from the back of my neck while spreading your legs further until you unexpectedly feel my tongue spiral flat against the area just above your anus.  Using two licked fingers,  I separate your sweet sultry folds and slowly slither the tip of my tongue against and around your hardened pearl.  The base of my tongue presses firmy against your pink flesh consuming every drop your body generates.

   “I love the way you taste.” I comment while caressing both of you breasts while I continue to overindulge in your sweet nectar.   Weaving my tongue between all of your folds, I apply quick licks, then gently tug on your lips with my own.  Leading with my nose I travel up your slippery devide, letting my tongue follow giving consistant licks in a long slow upward motion.

   Your body trembles as I unexpectedly submerge my entire tongue deep within you back and forth tongue fucking you before I withdraw at the slight in order to continue with my consistent pattern.   Providing a series of short lapping licks against your clit, you feel two of my fingers penetrating your body exposed to the point in which only my knuckles are visible.  While inside, my fingers move in a manner that beacons for you to cum for me while I moan slightly out of mutual stimulation.

   “You’re so wet.”  I say in a low tone as I listen to your heart's rapid palpitations throughout your body.   Unable to remain conservative as a result of my lustful actions any longer, you slap your hands against the top of the desk then grip the sides tightly screaming "Fuck me please!"

  As I lay the flat portion of my tongue motionless against your constantly throbbing crevice,  I hear you breath heavily as I feel your body jerk uncontrollably....