≪42≫

Annoying beep sound came crashing into my peaceful sleep. I groaned and saw my mobile to turn it off. 

What was I doing? I think I am forgetting something...

I was in a faze before I realized I was supposed to tell Haruya san about the meeting. I jolted up on the bed and checked my phone. There were several missed calls from the brothers and texts too. 

"Sorry Aya chan, I didn't see your message on time and Fuyu-nee told me about your call just now"

"I guess you're asleep.. We'll talk later. Goodnight!"

Those were from Haruya san, 20 minutes apart.

"Are you already missing me? 😏 What happened?"

That was from Hagiyama. I was starting to call Haruya san, just then I saw the time. Ugh, I'll be late for school! Better I get ready first and then call him. I hurried everything. And got ready for school. 

"Why do you look so tensed?" Mom asked while sipping her morning coffee leisurely. "I got things to do!" I replied and settled in front of my breakfast. I stuffed them quickly but too bad, if I be in hurry, universe will conspire against me to be late. Just when I was grabbing the glass of milk, it slipped and spilled all over my skirt. 

"Ugh!" I grunted in annoyance. "It's okay, Aya. You still have time. You go by car today," I rushed up to my room while mom said. Well, now that I am a maid in this house for them, it wont be hard to explain why I came in car if in case someone asks. 

I changed my skirts and grabbed my bag and rushed back down. "Higata san is waiting for you outside," mom said as she saw me. 

"Ittekimasu!" I shouted as I ran out of the door. 

"Itterassyai!" Mom shouted back at me while I reached the car. "Please drive as fast as you can, Higata san," I told him while getting in. I breathed in, finally getting to sit in one place and be calm. Now I can call him.

I pulled out my mobile in hurry and realized one important thing... I don't have Haruya san's number saved in this flip-flop mobile! Stupid me!

I called Hagiyama instead. 

"Hagiyama, it's urgent, can you tell Haruya san's number?" as soon as he picked up, I spoke up before he could say anything. 

There was few seconds of silence before he spoke. "Well, I don't know his number," just with that, he cut the call. What is wrong with him!? Is he jealous that I wanted to talk to Haruya san and I called him for that? But he knows his brother is gay then what is there to even get jealous? I glared at my phone, before trying to call him back again. 

"This number is currently unavailable..."

"I know it's your voice, Hagiyama! Cut it off. And please tell Haruya san's number, it's really urgent," I said in hurry, cutting off his silly try. "First tell me what do you want to tell him so badly?" As he asked, I was about to explain everything and then stopped. 

This is about marriage thing. I cant bring myself to explain about this. I knew I wasn't cheating on him, but I felt too awkward to explain him about the whole marriage thing. 

"Unless you're not telling anything, I'm not telling you his number," he said before hanging up. Ugh! What do I do now!? I cant tell the meeting off, what if this will really go to our marriage? 

While I was struggling to choose between to tell Hagiyama about it or not, we were already in school. So naturally, it came to not to tell because I didn't have time anymore.