10.What he said will haunt me...

Start from the beginning

Wow i looked very beautiful . I AM flattered gurl .

But sadly there wasn't a happy face.

As I said a smile was missing. A real smile was missing .

Even tho Em and Mama were here with me they were trying to make me more happy and you know.

But My family needs to be here.

I need Mom .

And Anthony and my cousin.

Joshy.

Tyler?

I dont know, I am so confused .

After hours it was time to do this. I was so nervous and scared I wish I wasn't going thru this alone.

Mama just broke the news to me that we are going directly to a hotel and head tomorrow very early to Bali and Maldives ...

That did not make me happy or less nervous at all.

She just made me more nervous and stressed.

I was now sitting in the room still.

Just looking at my necklace wondering where I would be now if that day I skipped work.

Whaf if?

Then Joshy would be dead by the hands of this monster.

I believe this is destiny.

There was a light knock on the door and it was Em she looked gorgeous in this burgendy dress showing her perfectly curved body and her baby bump , her blond hair was in waves and she had simple make up.

"Uhm Kayla there is someone looking for you." She said sounding confused just like me.

"Who is it Em?" I asked standing up from the bed.

"His name is Tyler I guess." She said and then his figure appeared on the door frame.

Am i dreamig?!

Tyler was there and he looked at me , he had a beard growing on his face which he never let grow , never. He looked like he went back to his old habits to forget as he claims.

Smoking, getting laid and drinking till he passes out.

I knew it, I could smell alcohol from here.

He sure us tipsy.

It's mid-noon.

"Tyler?"

Okay Kayla keep it together just act like you are happy with your new life. Act like you were never this happy before, act like you were missing a peace in your life before you met Him.

"What's good Kylieeeee" he used my nickname .

He is drunk . I knew it.

"Tyler what are you doing? " i put on my serious face to hide my pain of seeing him like this .

"I came to take what is mine." He said looking at me intensly.

My heart was beating so fast and I fighted the urge to go hug him and cry my heart out.

"Tyler you shouldn't be seen here! Are you out of your mind?"

Thank god you are here i am lost without you Tylerrrr!!!

"I said I came to take what's mine." He repeated again.

"Tyler don't raise your voice if someone hears us we will be in trouble."