10.What he said will haunt me...

Start from the beginning

2 mounths after that Tyler came back from his one week vocation with the boys and he was way too happy and promised me to tell me what is going on on our engagement party.

Yes you guessed right he went all way to Turkey , risked his live in the bottom of the sea and brought to me the black pearl.

I was so blind to his love and called it friendship.

Stupid me.

I was so shocked and happy.

Everyone around me was and I felt so special.

"Tyler are you out of your frickin mind!? What if something happened to you what if you died like all those men."

"I would have died for you , and plus I am alive and never been better." He shrugged it off  but that was the first time ever he gave me a different look and it triggered something inside of me but I did shrug it off too.

"You always manage to shut me up when are you gonna stop being reckless."

He just winked and put a piece of cake in his mounth.

"How did u survive anyway?" I turned the conversation a lil bit on the deep side .

It took him a minute to reply to me .

He was just looking at me (chewing.) Fucking pig .

I was waiting for him to like talk and all he had to say was.

"I was just thinking of you all the way down , and it helped." By that he stood up punched my choulder playfully and headed to the kitchen.

But little did he know he left me that night speechless and the same triggering feeling in my heart would not stop.

I never said it out loud buf I had  feelings for him. Strong ones.

This whole time I was in love with my bestfriend and did not realise it. Wow it's too late.

"Kayla did you choose your dress yet?" Eva asked me and I ket go of the necklace and got out of the fitting room.

"Um let's try that strapless one there". I lived this dress but this was the kind of dress I wanted to wear in my wedding.

For Tyler...

After 5 hours we were finally done . (Pictures below)

 (Pictures below)