Chapter 2. My head explodes.

I woke up in a clean white room, and heard a noise. I immediately opened my eyes and was staring into a pair of sea green eyes. Then I felt a stabbing pain in my bicep. I gasped in pain. "Sorry!" He said."I'm almost done bandaging your arm. Griffins are nasty, you're lucky to be  alive! If Nico hadn't shadow traveled you out of there..." Well I didn't need that idea in my brain."My name is Percy Jackson, OH! WHAT IS WRONG?!" He said that last part cuz I groaned, and fell limp  in the bed. the truth is....MY BRAIN WAS GONNA EXPLODE!!! and than I did a logical thing, I passed out again. (yeah you are probably thinking, why did you faint again?! WELL I DON'T  KNOW WHY OK?!!!) when I finally came around, HE sat there. Nico Di Angelo him self. he saw that I was awake, and said, "You drool in your sleep. Here, drink this." He passed me a tall glass  filled with... Wait, was that iced apple juice? I tentatively took a sip, and recoiled. No, it didn't taste bad but it tasted like... My mom's homemade brownies?! I sipped it again, and before I knew it, I had drained the whole glass. To my shock, (and slight fascination)  the ice cubes where not melted.

"was that nectar?" I asked.

Nico nodded his head, looking shocked.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I read a lot of Greek mythology books."

Once again Nico looked shocked. 

"Your not dyslexic?"

"No"

"Wow! most demigods are dyslexic and have ADHD." 

" I have ADHD."

"Than do you have an idea about who your godly parent might be?"

  I shook my head.

"well you will find out soon enough..."

a horn was blown, and Nico sat up with a start "Dinner already! Lets go!"

I looked at him, clearly displeased.

"Hello! I'm stuck in  bed!"

And than to my shock, He offered me His HAND! I blushed, and than took it. He helped me out of bed, and than we both walked hand in hand, to dinner.

Fast forward to campfire... 

We all sang silly songs, ate s'mores, and at one part, had a s'mores fight

"Nico!" I gasped

"you  have marshmallows" gasp

"stuck to your" gasp

"forehead!!" "HA HA HA HA HA"

( if your worried, I was gasping cuz I was laughing so hard)

He laughed too "Oh yeah?! You have a peace of  chocolate dripping down your face!"

"Where?"

He pointed to my lips, and leaned close. I leaned in too. but when our lips where about to meet, a explosion of green light appeared.Everyone fell  silent. Percy froze, mouth opened in a silent gasp. Chiron said,

"Welcome Selena Tang, Daughter of Poseidon, earth shaker, storm bringer, Lord of horses, God of the sea."

SORRY ABOUT THAT CLIFFHANGER!!!(NOT) :) HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!

SKYARCHER188