chapter two

Alexander strode into his mansion followed by his bodyguard Sander. With a single thought in his mind he went to straight to their bedroom only to find it's empty. He searched his theatre room , gim kitchen only to come empty handed..

He wondered whether she was gone to meet one of her secret lovers now. The thought alone made his body shake in anger. His vision turned red remembering her lover's faces.

He caught a slight motion in his peripheral vision. He swiftly turned to his right only to meet his housemaid Martha. Martha was his nanny when he was small. He always had a soft spot for the lady who was kind and sweet.

He strode towards her with long strides and stood in front of her in seconds.
Martha was startled to see her Master as she  Calls him stand in front of her menacingly.
It was not everyday to see Alexander to look like that. Even though he is a short a  tempered  person she never saw him like this in all her life she worked here.

" Where is that women?" He roared at her.

Martha was taken aback by his harsh tone .
She sensed something is terribly wrong.
Alexander never called Faith with the term "woman" He only refers to her as "His Faith".
She prayed everything to be alright.

" Madame is in the garden Master" she said quickly sensing her master's anger rise even further.

Without another word he briskly turned and strode towards the back garden.

Faith was sitting on a wooden bench near her favourite spot located under a huge rosh bush which Alexander made specially for her knowing her love for roses.

Unaware of the coming storm Faith was peacefully knitting a grey sweater for Alexander which will perfectly match his eyes. Finishing the sweater she looked at the sky worriedly. The sky was surrounded by dark clouds. Sensing the coming rain and thunder she wished her husband was with her right now.

She casually turned her head to her left only to be greeted by her Alexi. Seeing him a wide smile stretched her face making it glow like a full moon not knowing that it was going to be the last smile she will ever have.

Seeing her angelic smile Alexander for a second  faltered in his decision but he quickly shut his feelings for her and stood there in front of her with firm resolution to get her out of his house and out of his life.

Oblivious to the tense atmosphere around her Faith sprang on her heels and ran towards him. She threw her arm around his neck and clung to him still not realising how tense and rigid his body was unlike warm and welcoming as his usually does.

" Alexi your home . I missed you so much. Thank God you came early. I was worried, it seems like it's going to train. And do you know what? I made a gift for you. Do you remember that day you wished to wear a home made sweater? I watched YouTube videos and made one for you. I hope you'll like it" she rambled.

Still clinging to him she kissed his right cheek left cheek forehead and all other parts of his face and finally went to kiss his lips only to be pushed away.

" Get out of my house" he said calmly.
Faith didn't understand what he said why the heck he pushed her away that was a first . He always was a eager kisser.

" what do you mean get out the house?" she asked with furrowed brows.

" I said pack your stuff and Get.Out.Of.My.House" he said stressing each words more firmly.

She couldn't believe her ears. She looked at him and was taken aback by what she saw in his eyes. They were so cold that his one look could freeze a mountain. What happened to her husband she wondered. Maybe office stress she concluded since she couldn't think of any other reason.