He nodded and I turned to leave the gym. But when I turned everyone was looking at me. I wanted to shrink into a corner and hide. But instead I held my head high and walked towards the change room.

Class was only halfway over, but I didn't care. I couldn't take everyones stares. I hated when people stared at me. Growing up as a Reaper, you never had anyone stare at you, unless you were Loki's Champion.

I walked outside and stopped. I looked up at the darkening sky. The coldness of the day felt nice. It seeped into my sweater cooling my burning skin. I wasn't sweating much, but it was enough to cool me down when it froze.

"Lucy?" I turned to see Kenzie standing just inside the door to the gym.

"Yes Kenzie?" I turned fully around so I was facing him.

"I just wanted to know if your okay. You left pretty fast."

"I couldn't take everyone looking at me. It's unnerving." I said coming in the gym hall way to sit on the floor. Kenzie sat down beside me.

"So are you planning on going to The Winter Festival?" Kenzie asked.

"I don't know yet." I told him truthfully.

"Why don't you come. If you don't come you'll be the only person here on campus."

"You know what that actually doesn't sound so bad." And it didn't. I sort of liked the idea.

I stood up from the floor deciding I needed to stretch. Kenzie stood up as well but just leaned lazily on the wall. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I guess he was enjoying the small breeze coming in through the crack in the door.

"Lucy I was wondering if you-"

I pushed Kenzie down to the floor. The I turned to catch it but I was a bit to slow. The knife cut across my palm and skimmed my neck. I screamed out in pain and shock. I started to fall when Kenzie was suddenly standing up right making sure I didn't fall to the ground.

My vision started to go blurry and I could feel stickily blood dripping down the side of my neck. I looked at the wall to see a throwing knife sticking out of it. Logan came rushing out of the gym and down the hallway with Gwen right behind him. Gwen saw my neck and ran back to the gym.

"Kenzie what happened?" Logan asked.

"Lucy pushed me out of the way. She got cut when she saved me." Kenzie told Logan.

I stood up strait. "I'm fine. Just a little cut that's all. I'll be fine."

"Then please explain to me why your cut is oozing green along with red." Logan said.

I looked down at my palm to see he was right. My heart dropped. There was only one time I've seen this. Not allot of people could get there hands on this. It was called Power.

"I'll be fine. I'm amuned to Power. But if Kenzie got hit he'd be done for. And whatever you do don't touch the green."

"You called it 'Power' what is that stuff?" Kenzie asked.

"What happens with Power is if somehow you get cut and Power gets into it all your power gets drained. And then the person that the Power is made for will absorb that power. So say Gwen got hit with it, all her power would leave her, making her mortal."

"But how come it doesn't work on you?" Gwen asked walking towards us with Daphne at her side.

"I don't know. It just doesn't."

***********************

I had just left Metis. I had to stay after class to explain to her what Power was. As I left she made sure I didn't tell anyone about it. Telling me she didn't want anyone to worry.

"Hey," Kenzie said when I walked out of the math building. I could see Logan and Gwen standing in the library but said nothing. They seemed to be watching us, watching me.

"Are you okay?" Kenzie asked.

I nodded. "I told you I'm fine. No need to worry about me."

"So about this weekend..." Kenzie started.

"What about it? This weekends The Winter Festival." I said.

"Ya, well, I was wondering..."

I looked down at the snow covering my feet. I could see that Kenzie held his phone in hand with a picture of Logan on the screen. My gaze shot up to where Logan and Gwen were standing.

"Kenzie? Really?" I grabbed his phone from his hand and pushed the end button. I didn't like when people did that. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry, Logan talked me into it." He smiled sheepishly. "So about this week end, I was wondering if you wanted to go, with me."

"To the Winter Festival?" I asked and he nodded. "Kenzie, I would love to."

He seemed shocked. I went on my tiptoes and hugged him. He hugged me back and we broke apart. He smiled down at me and I smiled back. Then he asked me another question.

"And I was also wondering if you wanted to go with me as, you know..." He paused for a minute. "Lucy will you go out with me?"

I didn't know what to say, so I nodded my head instead. I looked over at Gwen and Logan and faintly heard Gwen squeal in surprise. Kenzie noticed but said nothing. He just smiled.

"If they want to be nosy I say we give them what they don't want." I told Kenzie.

"What do you mean?"

I winked at him. "What is wrong with you. There is not way I'd go anywhere with you, then theres the fact that you asked me out. That revolting." I yelled at him.

"Then why'd you hang out with me? Why'd you even bother saving me three weeks ago?" He yelled back. He got the idea.

"I had only just met you. I never thought hang around me. Geez back off."

"Fine." he yelled.

"Fine." I yelled making sure i yelled louder then him. I turned and stomped away. I went back into the Math building and used the back door.

I pulled my new phone - that my dad had gotten me - and clicked on Kenzie's number.

'Your dorm or mine?' He texted me.

'Yours, 'Cause Gwen and Logan always chill out in Gwen's room.'

'Okay. I'll be waiting. ;)'

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked to Kenzie's dorm. I was really looking forward to The Winter Festival. Or that's what I thought.

HEY GUYS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THE OFFER IS STILL UP. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS STORY COMENT LIKE,

( I'LL MAKE ONE FOR LUCY AS AN EXAMPLE)

NAME: Lucy Quinn

DESCRIPTION: Black hair, icy blue eyes.

WHAT YOU ARE: Spartan

AGE: sorry I forget how old Logan and Lucy would be :(

BUT ANY WAY I WOULD LOVE TO PUT YOU GUYS IN MY STORY. SO PLEASE CONTRIBUTE. LOVE YOU ALL.

~Juicebox55555