❇️ 𝙰𝚄 ❇️ - 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/n tossed and turned as she engulfed her petite body into her warm f/c blanket decorated with cute flower designs.

She groaned as she finally decided to get ready for school. She sat up on her comfortable bed and stretched her arms with a yawn.

She rubbed her eyes to get rid of the crust. She stood up from her bed and shuffled to her bathroom.

Y/n switched the lights on and walked over to her sink. She brushed her teeth and took a warm shower.

With her towel wrapped around her petite figure and her other towel wrapped around her hair to avoid water dripping from her strands, she exited her bathroom and entered her walk-in closet where she changed into her school uniform.

After changing, she tied her hair into her favorite hairstyle. She ran down the stairs and grabbed some bread.

She placed the bread in the toaster and while the bread was getting toasted, she was fixing her school bag and preparing her bento.

The toast was ready, so she popped it in her mouth and exited the house, making sure she locked the door behind her.

She finished eating her bread as she listened to the birds chirping.

"Y/n!" she heard. Y/n turned around to see Conny, Eugene, Phil, Naila, Sherry, and Mark.

She smiled gently and halted herself so that the little ones could catch up.

"Our parents said that it's okay to walk with you!" Conny exclaimed as she hugged Y/n's leg.

Y/n giggled and picked Conny and Shelly both at the same time.

"Now, children. Make sure to follow me and stick together. We indeed wouldn't want one getting lost." Y/n instructed.

They all replied with an 'Okay!' and they followed Y/n while telling her stories of times that had happened in their school.

"Ara ara, it appears that we have arrived at your Elementary. " Y/n frowned as she put down the two kids she was holding in her arms a moment ago.

They all whined and clung to Y/n even more. Y/n giggled as she bent down to their size.

"Now now, children, you have to go to school now. Make sure to get good scores and no fighting with other children. Understood?" Y/n scanned them.

"We understand!" they all yelled in unison as they gripped the handles of their backpacks with their own unique designs.

"Y/n, let's walk home together!" Eugene tugged Y/n skirt as he gave her a puppy face.

Y/n resisted the urge to pick him up and squeeze the life force out of him.

"I can't. I have club activities today so I can't leave school early to pick you up." Y/n said which made them all groan.

They all accepted the fact that Y/n could not walk them home and decided to enter the school gates.

"Have a lovely day, children!" Y/n exclaimed as she waved at them. The kids turned around and grinned at her as they waved back and entered their school building.

Y/n then walked to her own school with a motherly smile on her face. She was in a good mood since she got the chance to see her so-called 'children'.

She entered the school gates and walked inside the building. She went over to her locker and changed into her school shoes and placed her outdoor shoes in the locker.

She walked to her classroom. Y/n was a first-year in Junior High and is in the most advanced class of all, along with Ray, Norman, and Emma. She hung the straps of her school bag on the handles of her desk.