four.

"We've done a facial recognition scan, and we have a name." Natasha Romanoff walked towards Fury and Clint. Fury nodded to her. They were watching the blonde woman through the one-way window of the interrogation cell. "Svetlana Rostov. And I think I know why she was with Krause."

Natasha showed the small group a screen. On it was a file of with the woman on it. "KGB." Fury muttered, looking at the stamp in the corner. Natasha nodded. "She's either here to clear her country's name, or to blow something else up."

"Which do you think?" Clint said, looking away form the file to watch the girl again. She was staring straight ahead, face blank and stoic. Fury looked at her too.

"Considering the information we got about the bomb, I'm willing to bet she's here on the former." Natasha commented. After all their interrogations with zero results, they had resorted to doing a little hacking to find more information about the woman.

Clint nodded. "We know who she is. We're pretty sure she isn't here to attack the States. So let's talk to her." He walked towards the interrogation room door, and Natasha followed. Fury stayed back and frowned.

"I doubt she'll tell you much." He said.

Natasha held the door handle, "So do I, but it's worth a shot."

..............................

Svetlana hadn't been in an interrogation cell for a while. Not that she could say she'd exactly missed them. The people who'd tried to talk to her previously were easy to evade. The ones she could guess were coming in after, probably not so much.

She didn't plan on divulging any information to these people, especially when she didn't know who they were. She would've guessed special forces, but with the two who were playing dress up earlier, she highly doubted it.

The door opened again and the hot red head from earlier walked in. Svetlana kept her face still, emotionless. The woman smiled as another man walked in after her. The man with the arrows.

"Agent Svetlana Rostov. It seems we may have gotten off on the wrong foot." The woman spoke as she seated herself next across from her. They knew who she was. That was never good. But it also meant they knew she was KGB. Which meant they were either about to go easier or way harder on her. But if they did, that meant they had the government resources to find out. Which meant that these people were with the government in some way. Her mind swirled with possibilities. She told her mind to shut up.

Idiocy took over, and Svetlana let her facade drop, cocking her head slightly. "If you call trying to kill each other getting off on the wrong foot, then yes, you could say that." She pulled her cuffed hands from on her lap to settle them on the table and lean forward. "So. You know my name. It's only fair if I know yours."

The man raised an eyebrow. "How about we get some answers first." He said, folding his arms over his chest. Svetlana smiled. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Just wanted a vacation. Moscow's so cold this time of year. Thought the change of scene would be nice." She said, pulling her gaze from the woman to look at him. He raised an eyebrow.

She felt the woman watching her. "It's obviously got something to do with the bombing." She said, "are you here to finish the job? Did your buddies not kill enough people?" There was a hint of venom to her words.

Svetlana bristled and turned a sharp gaze on the woman, "I'm here to set things right. You people clearly aren't doing enough to dig deeper, so I will." She snapped.

The woman glared right back. "We know it wasn't Russia." This caught Svetlana off guard. She frowned, watching the lady's face for signs that she was messing with her. She saw none.

"What?" She looked between the pair before her. They looked serious.