Chapter 3

Maddie pov

After the girls showed up with great news I couldn't stop hugging them . I felt like I was going to die of happiness. " Maddie are you happy know " Kendra said with and Smirk on her face. " yes ".After our little conversation we sat down and watch pitch perfect. It was so funny.I really love fat Amy she one of best characters. ladies do we need to get dresses for the party tomorrow ". yeah of course we do unless you don't . Tess say . " ok ok I was just asking because tomorrow I'm going to mall to pick me something out to wear, but if you guys wanna come you can come ". Sure we would love to come . How about we just pick out new dresses to wear instead for all of us.Sure that would be great idea tess."

are you guess Hungry because I was thinking about ordering pizza . "Sure Tess say while waving her hand in air. how about you order pop to Kendra add in .Okay give me minute ". I get up off the couch and call a pizza place . I wait there for couple of seconds until pizza place pick up the phone ." Hi what would you like to order". "Hi i would like an large pizza and Pepsi delivery to my house ." Ok it will be there In 20 minutes ". "Ok."

Maddie are you ready for party tomorrow it going to be an blast . I'm not sure Kendra because i don't have anything to wear for tomorrow and my money is really low so I have to borrow from my mom. Maddie don't your worry about a thing I can ask my parents for some money .Kendra you don't have ask your parents I'm sure mom can can give me money. Maddie where are your parents at . I don't Tess and really don't care . Maddie don't be like that I'm sure to news they have for you won't be that bad . I was shock at what Tess said how the hell did she know my parents are going tell me something. Tess how the hell did you know my parents are going to tell me something. Maddie in a calm voice that not my point . What hell is your point i said angrily. There was a long silence until door bell ring . I assumed it was pizza delivery . I went to door and open it. " hi that would be $10.75." I grab the pizza and sat it on the counter. I grab my wallet and took out 10 and 75 cents and walk to door and paid the guy. Maddie Tess said in calm voice once again everything is going to be alright I'm sure noting going to change I'm pretty sure .sorry Tess for begin really bitch back there. I'm just worried about what my mother going to tell me .Maddie there noting to worry about let just eat This delicious pizza.

After a while my parents walk in door." Hi girls I see you order pizza and pop".yeah we did order pizza because be didn't know if your going to return tonight plus can we go shopping at the mall for the party tomorrow. Sure honey just make sure you make it on time and don't forget We still have to talk . I won't forget mom and thank you .

Maddie see you tomorrow mourning and have good night sleep Tess and Kendra say .Bye girls see you tomorrow. After the girls left I put the pizza box away and went up stairs. I began to change my clothes into my pajamas . After I was done  I heard and knock on my door . Come in I said ." Honey I have something to talk to you about ".ok mom as I began to sit down on my bed as she sit right next to me Honey there may be possibility we have to move if your dad get this job . I stood there in shock I couldn't believe we might have to move .mom what about Tess and Kendra how am I going to leave them behind. Sweet don't worry about it I'm not sure if that going to happen so don't worry. Ok mom I love you .

After my mom left I could tell she worrying about this . I lay down in my bed thinking about what my mother just told me . I felt like I really wanted to cry my eyes out .i also felt like This can be really bad for me . How can I leave behind Tess and Kendra we are like the best of friends even though I just met Kendra . Plus I have Sarah who another really good friend .I really hope there some sort of miracle can come up to make this situation much better .

I hope you guess like this chapter I know it really short compared to my other chapter . Love pinkbarbie 😍