Chapter 1 day it happen

December 16 2014 first day of high school

"maddie maddie get up or your going be late for school" my mother say .

"Ok" I say slowly getting out of bed and looking at my clock it was 7:00 am oh fuck no I going to be late For first day of school.

I hurry up and went to bathroom to brush my teeth wash my face and get dress. After I got dress I walk downstairs to see my mother cooking breakfast." Mom why didn't you wake me up " honey I set your clock 20 minutes early for breakfast ". " really mom I rush to get ready and know I'm going to look like crap for very first day of school". " honey don't get sassy with me . Your lucky enough I cook you breakfast ". I nod slowly until my evil sister Madison walk in . I role my eye ugh I hate her I cant believe we're actually related to each . " thanks mom for the breakfast " yeah mom Madison add in .ugh I hate her she always begins so fake . I grab an piece of toast and apple an walk out the door ."bye honey your day waiting for you in the car"bye.

When I got to car I see my step dad all ready to drive us to school . " so how was your breakfast" dad ask while I was opening the door It was fine dad . I get into the car and stout the door."are you ready for the first day school girls". I look at Madison with a annoying look"yes dad why are you asking me so many questions ". It a minute for my dad to respond "I just wanted to get the dad stared in good mood". Sorry dad it just I have lot on my mind . " so daddy when are going to buy me a car ". Madison please don't ask these questions . Ugh she such an spoil little bitch all she care about is her self I thought to my self .by the time my thought stop we arrived at school. I grab my things and open the car door " bye dad see you when you pick me up".

I get out to see my sister had already left to greet her little friends . I began to head to main door to see my sister bitchy friends and sidekick Ashley talking.I walk to main door to see girls talking about guy and guy throwing punches . Why are people in high school so stupid . " think about something " a girl from behind said. "'Umm let me guess no " I say turning around the see my friend Tess . " I know it sucks she said rolling her eyes as she open the door . We walk to together to our lockers. Were so lucky are locker are right next to each other.

" so how was your morning " Tess asked. " ok I think i piss off my mom a little " what did she do Maddie " she reset my alarm 20 minutes early to have breakfast" are you fucking serious Maddie why would do that . I look at her And say I thought I was going to be late and had to to rush to get ready . " oh I see " rolling her eyes " Tess please don't roll your eyes ". When I look it was 7:35 all ready .Oh shit i going to be late to class . " tess can we talk about this later " sure just don't forget .

I pulled out my schedule to see what classes I have this year

Spanish 2
Chemistry
Art
Geometry
Government
English

I walk down a long hallway to find the Spanish room. When I enter many people are there but most are talking. I take seat in the front row right next to girl name Sarah . She an really nice Person .

"Hi Sarah".
She waves her hand . I wave back.

Sometimes I think my life can really be bad.I pull out my binder for Spanish just in time for bell ring . Hola my teacher say . I can tell know one heard her until she say class be seated. Today I gonna be long day . I hate the first day of school It so annoying.

Class starts out very slow today . All we do is introduce our self and take about what class is going to be like this yet . When class is over my teacher say tomorrow we will began the good stuff.