Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!

Start from the beginning

Tenma: What is it?

Shinji: Aren't Gassan Kunimitsu's coach is Minamisawa Atsushi?

Tenma: That's right. So what's with it?

Shinji scratch his cheek as he turn to Yuuya who is griting his teeth and clenching his fists.

Yuuya: Coach, let me play in this match. I'll make that guy pay for betraying Raimon soccer club! That is one thing that I can't forgive him!

Homura: Yuuya-senpai...

Tenma: *sigh* Yuuya... *look at Yuuya* This isn't about you, or him. This is about our team winning and advance to the fourth round. You can't put personal feeling in the match.

Yuuya: But Coach! He's...!

Tenma: That's all. You can dismiss and continue practice.

He and Shinsuke left the clubroom. They all look at each other before some look at Yuuya. Unlike most people, he never have a good terms with his brother ever since he know that his brother left Raimon in th past and transferred to Gassan Kunimitsu so he can help Fifth Sector destroy Raimon's soccer.

Yuuya(In mind): I will never accept him... after what he did, I'll beat his team! And show that is Raimon soccer is!

They get worried when Yuuya suddenly change when his brother was mention. He left and went into the Black Room 2, to practice on his own.

Homura: Senpai, is it okay if we left Yuuya-senpai like that?

Kaminari: Just leave him be.

Higashi: Yeah, there's no way he can stay calm when it's about Atsushi-san. He's still mad at him because of the past.

Homura: But aren't we supposed to forget about the past and keep moving forward?

Ren: Yeah. My uncle always say that like always.

Kaminari: But not in Yuuya's issues. Betrayal isn't something that we should take lightly.

Higashi: And it really does shouldn't be taken lightly when it comes to family. Just give him some time.

Homura: Okay then...

Ren: It can't be helped...

Kaminari: And what you guys think you're doing? We our next opponent is Gassan Kunimitsu, and they are even tougher than Senbayama because they keep changing formation. Get practice abd get even stronger!

Raimon Players: Right!

Riko: Captain really sure about winning the Soccer Festival, right?

Asuka: Of course. Everyone is aiming on winning the tournament and become the best in Japan.

Ushio talks with Suiryuu, Shinji and Gento, trying to get to know about the team.

(Player Info)

Handa Ushio

Position: Defender(main) / midfielder

Number: 14

Detail:
He's a first year. He has brown hair and light brown eyes. He's the son of Handa Shinichi, one of the members of the very first Raimon soccer team. He only have seven month of soccer experience, and excellent in defending. He mostly able to do counter and pass cut with his speed. Unlike his father, he only learn about defending instead of attacking.

(Info Over)

Ushio: Oh, I see. Yuuya-senpai is having a hard time, isn't he?

Shinji: Yeah.