spiderman is missing, we need the avatar!| (peter parker)

Start from the beginning

"i'll keep looking but you too, okay? there might be another building."

"got you!" ned said and hung up. you sighed and put your phone in your back pocket. you looked around the room, it was already pretty dimly lit.

"they had a lock for a reason.." you said quietly walking around the room. "somewhere small and secure?" you said aloud. hoping it helps somehow.

you bent over and picked up the rug under the small coffee table and noticed a hinge. "got ya," you smiled and nearly pushed the table into the next room. you threw the carpet up and behold a secret door.

there wasn't a lock on this door, i suppose they figured the table was enough. you opened the two doors to the side and looked down, there was a small latter and then what looked like more of those cages.

you hopped down, catching yourself from making noise by controlling the air by your feet to catch you softly. your eyes adjusted and you ducked behind a wooden pallet.

on the other side of the cages, there was an opening with a surgical table in the middle, and a man stood facing away from you with a lab coat on. it wasn't until he moved and turned around is when you saw peter, laying on the surgical table. the man with an evil grimace on his face.

you nearly gasped aloud at the sight of him but composed yourself before you did. you felt the floor below you and immediately stood up. stone.

how lucky could you get?

"now, just one more time-" the man in the medical coat spoke to peter. you could hear the faint cry of peter, groaning and moaning for the man to stop.

you ducked down below the cages and put your back up against them. taking in deep breath after deep breath. taking in a breath your mind travelled to one of the last times you saw peter before he was kidnapped.

you had woken up grumpy, peter kept you up all night watching movies on the couch. you couldn't remember how you had gotten to the bed from the couch. nonetheless, you're happy you made it to bed.

you got up and smelled burnt everything, so you rushed into the kitchen. swinging your robe on, you saw peter in the kitchen with your 'kiss the chef' apron on. it looks like he was trying to make pancakes and bacon, but everything is black.

he looked up at you sheepishly, his eyes were sleepy as well. he probably came out here super early to do all of this. "baby, you know you can't cook," you laughed, walking toward the stove.

"i felt bad for making you stay up late," he paused, "bacon?" he said excitedly, holding up a piece of burnt bacon.

"i love you, i do...but i'm not eating that," you turned off the stove and turned to him. "why don't you go get us bagels from mr. delmar?"

"anything for you," he kissed your forehead and nearly tripped running out of the door. only to come back in seconds later, throwing the apron on the couch. you laughed to yourself and started to clean up his mess.

peter went missing after that, and you haven't seen him since. you partly blame yourself for him getting taken away, which is why you have to be the one to get him back. standing up and moving away from the cages for a clear view you kicked off your shoes.

feeling the ground below you, every movement, every muscle, the beating of peters heart getting faster and faster; you shifted your left foot to the left and vice versa with your right, you then pulled your arms together tightly. the doctor was then crushed between two slabs of stone, not able to move. you shoved your arm to the side, throwing the stone slabs into the wall him along with it. "peter!" you cried out and ran over to him.