And that one month, Jennie and I become more close with Jeonkook,

The Bangtan members now talking with jeonkook sometimes, with us.

I'm still confused how's that happened.

And Taehyung.

I clearly remember what happend on his bedroom—

How he choke me, how i run of out breath and how Mr. Choi bring me to hospital.

I didn't saw him after that then,

The image of him punching the wall and muttering a curse, i felt guilty.

He's just so look broken right that time.

But however, he deserve and need to know the truth to free himself from anger.

And Jeonkook,

I don't know what gotten to him why he asked me to have a dinner with him.

Honestly, i have a huge crush on him but right after what i've known about him.

How he love Hasley.

I don't think he will like me.

Me? Nah.

“Ugly witch.”

I shook my head, my eyebrows furrowed when i remember that jerk calling me that name.

“Earth to Jo Hye?” i blink and stared at Jennie who's looking at me confusedly.

“We're going to eat after this.” I said and she nodded her head, pushing me excitedly inside the dressing room.

Remind me again why i've become her bestfriend?

——— 

After that, she only choose 2 dress, we eat, then she drag me to footspa, dyed my hair and buy contact lens.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes when he saw me, my mom so happy seeing my new look and dad?

“Seems like i need to keep an eye on my daughter right know,”

And i groan again.

It just my dyed hair but they are all acting like this!

I ttold them about Jeonkook and I having a dinnet and thier response?

“Is Jungkook got blind?”

Yoongi, my lovely brother said while they are eating dinner.

Yes, i'm include, they didn't let me eat because i'm having it with Jeonkook, so i just sat with them in dining room, drinking juice.

“Oh our baby girl is having her first date, I'm so happy she finally find the one.” mom said in her fake tears.

And Dad,

“When is the wedding?”

Like, what the hell right? They'll teased me that night.