𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗 (𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝕭)

"MILA!" someone yelled directly into my ear. "ARI!" I yelled back.
She seemed unfazed as I was not even close to being as loud as her.
Ariana has been my friend the first day I moved here, after she got stuck on a tree and couldn't get down.
"Quit daydreaming Mila, we gotta meet up with the gang!" Ariana said, rudely interrupting my thoughts.
The gang was a nickname for her squad, which consists of the most popular kids at school: Ariana, Harry, Selena, Tom and Shawn and now I was also included.
I was immediately friends with all of them, but I was the most close to Shawn and Ariana.
I was surprised to know that my parents and Shawn's were close friends and business partners.
It was no doubt they wantedus to be in a relationship as it was basically all they talked about.
I didn't want to be a couple with someone so quick since I just broke up with my ex, who was a big asshole. He just used me for popularity, wanting to be the top of the school.
Besides, Shawn is my best friend and dating him would just be awkward and weird.
"OH MY GOD MILS, WHAT I WRONG WITH YOUR MIND TODAY?"
"Ari, you scared the crap outta me!" I said, repeatedly hitting Ariana's shoulders with my fists.
"Well someone had to do it." She said shrugging my hands off her.
I looked at the back of her van and saw everyone already piled in.
"When did you guys come in?" I questioned, not remembering seeing them come in.
"30 minutes ago, or when you were in your little world thinking about Shawn." Harry piped up.
I groaned "For the last time Harry, I don't have a crush on Shawn." "Yet." He added.
I slapped him on his knee and he whimpered playfully.
I glanced over at Shawn who was slightly blushing, I giggled and he seemed embarrassed to be caught in a non-manly act,Selena and Tom rolled their eyes and asked if we were there yet.
After 5 more minutes, we arrived at a small forest, Ariana giddily grabbed my hand and pulled me into the forest.
The others cautiously followed, after a few minutes of dodging low branches and climbing over fallen trees, we arrived at a new looking rope ladder.
All of us except Ariana slowly backed away, resulting in bumping into each other.
"Guys,"Selena whispered to us discreetly, "Ari lost her mind again."
After a long while of convincing, we reluctantly agreed to go up the ladder.
We all carefully gripped the ropes and started our climb, by the time we reached the top, all the girls were sweating like crazy.
The guys were already up when I reached the top, and were about to enter a fairly big treehouse.

"Finally," they said when they saw me, "We thought you gave up

"Finally," they said when they saw me, "We thought you gave up.".
After we all rested for a while, we entered the wooden house.
My first sight made me gasp, the house was filled top to bottom with all of our pictures, I found one when I was standing in front of a Christmas tree 6 years ago.
"Ariana, were you stalking me?" I asked her when I squeezed my way over to her.
She laughed and told me she got in contact with my parents.
After we looked through all the photos, we sat in a tight circle and played a round of truth or dare.
"I'll go first!" Selena squealed.
She scanned through us and eventually asked "Harry truth or d—."
"Dare." He answered almost automatically.
She tapped her chin in thought "Do a handstand for a minute." She said after the idea came to her.
"Aww, you know that's my weak side." He said pouting, but he agreed.
When it was Ariana's turn, she asked Shawn, "Truth or dare?"
He looked excited suddenly and said "Dare."
Everyone seemed surprised as Shawn was the kind of person who would always pick Truth.
There was a glint in Ariana's eyes when she smirked and said "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here.".
Shawn seemed hesitant but sighed and said "Everyone close your eyes."
"Even me?"Harry said confused.
"Yes, even you Harry." Shawn said tensing up a bit.
Everyone obeyed and before I knew it Shawn's lips were on mine.
I was taken aback as Ariana and Selena were obviously way more gorgeous than me, I pulled back after a few seconds and he returned to his seat.
We continued the game and left after staying there for a couple hours.
That last day of summer changed my life completely.

Check out my sister's book @stylethelarry