Chapter one

Ashton Point Of view

Waking up with the sun beating down on my face, I reach over, just to make sure your there, that this all wasn't just some sick and twisted dream

One of the first things I feel is your body, still sleeping peacefully. I decide to go down to the kitchen to make your favorite cup of coffee and bring it up to you. When I bring the cup of coffee to you, your lazily smiling at me and whispering a small, "Thank you." That I could barely hear.

All I do is smile at you, very well knowing one simple smile can set butterflies free in your stomach. I go over to our dresser, choosing a outfit that I will be sporting for the day. While I do this I state, "I'm going to take a shower, baby. When I'm done and you get ready, I was thinking we can head down to Central Park. Does that sound like a good idea?"

"That sounds good, babe." You state, while sipping on your coffee. I smile at you, walk over to you and peck you on your lips while mumbling a small, "anything for you, baby." I could feel you smiling against my lips and that was enough to have me smiling to.

"I'm going to go take that shower now, baby." I start walking to the bathroom while hearing you state, "I love you." I state back another "I love you." A couple words that have such a large meaning behind them, but also a meaning that is completely true when spoken to each other.

As I'm stepping into the shower I think, I thought I reached the highest of the high, but then I met you and you are the one thing I was missing in life. The one thing that became a essential for me to live. The one thing that I love unconditionally. The one thing I would lay my life down for any day of the week.

You are the love of my life.

Just those simple words that have a much larger meaning, make a smile break out onto my face.

- - -

Stepping back into the apartment complex, with you by my side. Our walk out in Central Park was quite beautiful and peaceful, especially with you by my side.

As we strode towards the elevators you state a simple, "I have to go to the doctors. To get something checked out." "Do you want me to come with you? I can always come with you?" I state back. "No, no. It's okay, I'll be fine. Their just checking a few things." "Okay..." my reply was a bit hesitant, but nothing less I believed you.

- - -

You stepped out of the apartment, sporting that old Led Zepplin shirt of mine, as you headed to the doctors, to check things that I still do not know of.

(First chapter is done♥️I know I'm not the most amazing writer, but I'm still starting out.♥️)