The Magic Show

Time to go to the magic show! I said. We took our seats! Foodini walked on stage. I present to you, the one and only, AWESOME ALLAN! Are you kidding me? I said. Come on! Moe said. We got scammed! Akari said. I'm sorry guys. Olivia said. It's not your fault. Mousse said. Let's see what this loser can do. Tohru said. I can't believe I came all this way just to see a teenager who's been wreaking havoc on us! Grandma said. Why can't I shut this down. Quinn said. STUPID STUPID STUPID ALLAN! Whippa said. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We all said. Since when were you a magician? I asked. Since I found this magic staff. He said. For my first trick. I will shrink down Olivia to the size of a mouse. WHAT?!!!! Olivia said. Abracadabra! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa! hey guys. what the heck did you do to mee. Olivia said. Her voice sounds like a mouse's you little jerk! Moe said. For my next trick, I will make Moe 2 times the size of Olivia. You what?! Moe said. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Are You Kidding Me! Moe said. You look like her dad now Moe. Allan said. Shut up Allan! Whippa said. For insulting me, Whippa will now be 3 times the size of every normal person. Say whaaaaat? Whippa said. I'm growing! Whippa said. Oh no! Grandma said. WHat DId you Do TOooooooooooo MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Whippa said. For my next trick, I will make Alberto 10 times the size of Whippa. Pick me up honey. Penny said. WOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHH! Alberto said. I'm going to kiss you darling. Penny said. OMG! Tohru said. The spell did not affect Penny and he was in her hand. I'm a bug compared to Alberto! Olivia said. Mouse. Moe said. Baby. Whippa said. That's it! Quinn said. I'm calling the police. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! Allan said as he fell to the floor. He's been poisoned! Grandma said. A paramedic rushed in quickly. I quickly took the wand. UnABRACADABRA! I said. Everyone returned to their origanal sizes. Hmmmmm. Who could have poisoned Allan. Someone who hates him. Mousse said. I found this on Allan! Grandma said. A piece of chocolate. I said. Who could have poisoned him? Whippa said. Someone who likes Chocolate. I know! Akari said. Who? Alberto said. Mousse. Akari said. He likes chocolate for sure. Whippa said. I'm telling you I didn't do it. Then who did? We all asked. Someone who's probably been unlocked with a chocolate topping. Mousse said. But you have been! I said. Guys! Guys! Look at the camera! Penny said. It showed Allan being injected just before the magic show started and the needle was held by a hand and the perpetrator's sleeve looks like Mousse's normal sleeve. We can't see a face though. Grandma said. Yes but you don't get my point. At the same time we were all walking in to the magic show! That proves Mousse is innocent. Olivia said. HE COULD HAVE HIRED SOMEONE! Why would I? Mousse said. I knew there was something up with you. Quinn said. Let's go visit Allan. We walked into the hospital. Is there a man named Allan here? Grandma asked the nurse. Yes. Down the hall and the first door on the left. She said. Thanks. Grandma said. We walked in to find Allan sitting in his bed. What the heck are you guys doing here? He asked. We came to bring you some food. Whippa said. Just put it down and leave. Do you know who poisoned you? No. But he wore the exact same outfit as Mousse before you guys wore summer clothes and he was short and had brown hair. Could you see his face? Quinn asked. No! The sunglasses covered his eyes and the hat covered most of his hair. Ok. We're leaving. Olivia said. Please do. Allan said. 

At the resort.............. So far we know that someone is trying to frame Mousse by wearing the exact same outfit, by poisoning Allan to make it look like he had a Motive, and to make Mousse look bad. I said. Don't forget that Allan was poisoned right before everyone including Mousse entered. Moe said. Something seems odd about how Allan was poisoned. Quinn said. What? Olivia asked. The show would have been shut down immidiatly and he would have called for security but he didn't. Quinn said. Good point but he probably didn't see the guy. Whippa said. The show was 30 minutes and he didn't faint until the gigantic Alberto finale. Penny said. It must have been a poison that took 30 minutes before simptoms happened. Alberto said. I feel bad for Allan despite the actions but we need to find the perpetrator. Grandma said. We can find out more tommorow. She added. Let's go to bed. Akari said. Goodnight. Everyone said.