The Mystery at Hand

Wake up guys! I used the pancake batter I got from the Pancakeria during the PinaGuy times. I said. Smells delicious. Moe said. Yum. Whippa said. That's my granddaughter. Grandma said. Lovely. Penny said. I like em. Tohru said. Exquisite. Quinn said. Yummy! Akari said. I love the chocolate. Mousse said. As always. Olivia said. You're all welcome. Now, let's discuss this mystery. I said. Moe? Could you please lock all of the doors and shut every window and close every curtain? I asked. Yes. Moe said. I'm getting tired of wearing my summer outfit. Mousse said. If you wore your normal one you could get arrested and you'd be overheated. Well, I like this change anyway. Mousse said. So. Based on what we discussed yesterday, I think we need to find the fake Mousse and apprehend him. I said. Any other details? I asked. Well, We need to be careful, Allan got out of the hospital today. Penny said. Yes, we must be aware. I said. Anyone else? We should follow Allan at some point. Like I said I think he knows more than he told us. We can try. I said. We need to keep a low profile. The fake Mousse is dangerous and we need to be prepared. Whippa said. Don't mistake him for me!! Mousse said. Anything else? I asked. We'll teach both of them a lesson! Grandma said. Ok. I said. I have an idea. Moe said. We could split up, Evelyn can lead one team and Quinn can lead the other. One focuses on Allan and one focuses on finding Fake Mousse. I disagree. I said. We should do this together. I said. So we can all deal with them at once. Yes. Everyone said. Let's take pics along the way. Tohru said. Yes. I said. It's the exact opposite of what I like but we should go slow and take our time. We don't have to arrest them today and we should do our best. Akari said. I like that. I said. So we have a plan. We're going to track down fake Mousse, follow Allan and arrest fake Mousse and if Allan is involved arrest him, go slow and do our best, take pics, and stay together. Yes. Everyone said. Let's go to the Freezeria. First. Nobody. 

Meanwhile........ Allan ran over to a bush. There you are. Fake Mousse said. Thanks for doing that. Allan said. You made me look innocent and now people think it's Mousse. No problem. Fake Mousse said. Who are you. Fake Mousse took off his glasses and hat to reveal Robby! Robby? Allan asked. Yes. He said. Why would you. Allan asked. Because Mousse's movies suck and his friends are jerks and Whippa's outfits for him make him look stupid. Robby said. Well. Robby said as he put the hat and glasses back on. Time to throw them off! Robby said. Good luck. Allan said. 

At the waterfall....... I'm going to jump into the stream! Tohru said after Akari landed. Please say I don't have to do that. Grandma said. Where is he? I asked. No idea. Whippa said. I want to find that imposter! Mousse said. Yeah! Penny said. YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! Alberto said. Find him and Sue him. Quinn said. OMG! Tohru said. Look up there. Tohru said. It's fake Mousse! I said. Come here! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE! He said and jumped to the top of the waterfall and vanished. Let's find Allan. I said. There he is! Moe said. Let's follow him. He's heading to an area under the boardwalk. Geez dude. You took long enough. Allan said. Yes. They saw me so you can't call me by my name. Fake Mousse said. Ok. Allan said. Here's your paycheck. Allan said. Yes. The money you promised to pay me for poisoning you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They both laughed. Let's go before someone sees us. Yeah! I got something to do anyway. Fake Mousse said. Bye. Allan said. Bye. Fake Mousse said. We watched them leave. Let's go discuss what we just heard in our room.

In the room...............

I knew it! Quinn said. Allan did know more! Fake Mousse is working for him. I said. We need to get more proof before we can arrest him. Well, I got to be at the theater because they're filming my movie and we can watch it before we go to bed. Ok. I got tweets to do anyways. Tohru said.