Realizing The Love

Aaliyah's P.O.V

So right now I'm hanging out with Carter at the mall and right now he's really acting weird, come to think of it he's been acting weird for a long ass time. I wonder what's up with him.

"Hey Carter what's up with you lately?" I said asking him in a concerned look.

He responded couple seconds later"Huh? Oh nothing why?"

"Well cause you've been acting strange lately. Are you sure you're ok?''

"Yup" he said popping the p.

Carter's P.O.V 

No I was not ok. I thought to myself. I love Liyah. I didn't tell her because I didn't want anything to ruin our friendship. 

"You hungry?" she said

Then I gave her that BISH WAT?????!!!??? look and said "Is that really a trick question" 

She playfully rolled her eyes and then automatically walked to the Taco Bell. This is one of the many reasons I love her.

Once we got our food and sat down I hadn't realized i was staring right at her while she was eating.

"What?'' She said looking at me confused.

"Oh. Um n-nothing just thinking about stuff" I lyed.

"Hey" I said getting her attention

"Yea" she said looking up at me

"C-can I A-ask you something?" I said stuttering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Sry about the cliffhanger I wanted to post something. Sry if you didn't like it or you thought it was crappy I'll come back with something tomorrow. Baiiiiii ;)